EM TuningVolks Autos
    colicabcadam

iPhone 3gs 32gb black - £125

hi all, for sale is an iphone 3gs 32gb in black

this iphone has seen better days as the back of the phone is heavily marked and has a crack about 2 cm's long coming straight up the middle from the bottom

the screen has one fractured / dead pixel, its been like it for a while, the average user would not even notice it

it has recently been pulled apart and had a cable changed by myself (silent switch was not always responding), there is evidence of this, however the problem is now fixed (i work in IT by the way) - all screws were put back !

apart from the above all functions on the phone work, the screen is free of scratches and all buttons work, the battery is also under 4 months old, i changed this myself

only reason for sale is the purchase of a 64gb 4s, the cosmetics do not bother me

in immaculate condition these go on ebay for around £180 - i will take £125 delivered or you can collect for £120

1 month warranty provided (money back), a £1.99 case from ebay will tidy the phone up if cosmetics bother you, comes with usb cable, original box and receipt (so you know it's not stolen)

2. # ADS
    ADS

Midlands regional Moderator

Status
    May be interested, will pm
    Currently rolling in a SKODA!!!

1st Gear

Status
    Sold?
    ´06 A3 Sportback 3.2 Quattro DSG with the most important gadgets and gizmos :-)