Just a feeler unless I get the right offer. Serious kit I had in my 09 sportback. Ideally these items should go together to give you the perfect set up and allowing you to keep your standard head unit so no one will suspect you have a bass monster living in your boot!

Well here goes...

Audison SRx 2s

It is the most complete and refined stereo amplifier in its class in terms of signal treatment. The crossover section features an independent, fully adjustable crossover section which can be by-passed when external processors are used. When used in bridged mono configuration, an astonishing overall power of 640 W is produced. Adding the SRx 2S to a factory OEM system can be easily accomplished using the provided Speaker-In hi-level inputs.

1 PRE-OUT pass-through from high level SPEAKERS-IN input
2 Fully by-passable crossover FILTERS
3 Removable panel to conceal and protect controls and wiring
4 Solid aluminium heatsink construction
5 Fanless convection cooling system
6 Power transistors fixed with spiral springs, providing a 50% increase in pressure
7 Built in SUBWOOFER volume control module, requires only the connection of
optional VCRA controller
8 Electronic thermal control system rolls back output power in two levels
(-1,5dB / 65°C; -3dB / 75°C)
9 Fuse located on the control panel for easy replacement
10 Connections:
• Power supply terminal accepts 7 mm diameter (4 AWG) cable
• Speaker terminal accepts 4.5 mm diameter (8 AWG) cables
• Hi Level speaker and remote turn-on terminals equipped with removable
• connectors with screw fastening

OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 1%:
• 2 Ch 200 W x 2 (4Ω)
• 2 Ch 320 W x 2 (2Ω)
• 1 Ch 640 W x 1 (4Ω)

Hertz Hi-energy 300D

The HX subwoofers were designed to reproduce the very lowest octaves of the audio spectrum with precision, impact and power. Groundbreaking technologies in every detail: V-cone, forced ventilation system, low-resonance basket and ultra-efficient motor assembly. The Hi-Energy subwoofer range features dual coil models to increase the flexibility of your subwoofer system design. This will allow you to manage the different connectivity solutions and the number of subwoofers in a particular design in order to make the most of the amplifier power delivery characteristics. Dual voice coil, i.e.: double the power, double the efficiency, with even smaller boxes. The best solution to all your needs; low frequency output and control that will meet your most enthusiastic expectations.

Looking for £500 for the pair and if you have a sportback you can take the install or build your own.