AH FabricationsChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

S4 RECARO INTERIOR WITH REAR DOOR BLINDS

Hello everyone just guageing interest on an interior I have that im planning on potentially selling. Due to having a new baby I would like to release some cash to put towards a house deposit.

So the interior came out of an S4 saloon with 60/40 split rear folding seats. And even more importantly this is a full black nappa leather interior.

Okay so I have a set of four doorcards. All the doorcards are for electric windows and feature the led lit door handles. They are leather trimmed and all feature the bose emblem on the speaker grills. The difference with this set is the rear doorcards have the rare and very sought after genuine audi doorblinds integrated into the door cards. I also have the 4 window frame clips that get screwed onto the top of the window frame. Also the doorcards feature both door markers and puddle lights and all the doorcards still have the bose tweeters inatalled.

The rear seat bench comes with the 2 leather side pillars. The seatbench is in great condition with nearly no sign of useage. The armrest features the inbuilt cup holders and ski passage with integrated ski bag. The rear left and right seat have recaro enbossed which looks amazing.

The front seats are in cery good condition with the drivers seat showing sighns of useage but no damage or scuffs. The rear of the seats have netted storage compartments and the underside features lighting for rear footwell lights. The front underside of the seats feature under seat storage bins. The seats are fully electric adjustment and have recaro embossed. The seat bases are heated. All the fitting bolts and runner plastics are included in the sale.

Finally I have the double din Ac climate control panel with the heated seat function buttons. Inlike most units all the buttons are in near mint condition with very little marks.

Looking for offers around £1200 please feel free to contact me via Pm and leave me a contact number and I will get back to you.

Cheers
    A4 B6 1.9TDI Avant in Ming Blue. S Line Bumper and Door Blades, Cruise Control, RS4 Carbon Fiber dash inlays, Passat Projector fogs with 55w 8000k HID, Carbon Wrapped Grills, Cupra Splitter, BBS LM reps 19", Heko Deflectors, S Line Spoiler, All LED interior Lights, Auto Dim Mirror, 1.8t exhaust, HD Touch screen headunit GPS DTV IPOD CD DVD, Front Armest, Rear Cupholders, Focal Sub, Focal Amp, Hertz 4ch Amp, 2x Focal Access 165a1 Components.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I will upload images as soon as possible. If you have whats app and a contact nber I can send them direct.
    A4 B6 1.9TDI Avant in Ming Blue. S Line Bumper and Door Blades, Cruise Control, RS4 Carbon Fiber dash inlays, Passat Projector fogs with 55w 8000k HID, Carbon Wrapped Grills, Cupra Splitter, BBS LM reps 19", Heko Deflectors, S Line Spoiler, All LED interior Lights, Auto Dim Mirror, 1.8t exhaust, HD Touch screen headunit GPS DTV IPOD CD DVD, Front Armest, Rear Cupholders, Focal Sub, Focal Amp, Hertz 4ch Amp, 2x Focal Access 165a1 Components.

1st Gear

Status
    No longer available

1st Gear

Status
    Sold them already?

1st Gear

Status
    Well I uad a moment the otherday where I decided I must have a bmw 530d! Well then of course I changed my mind so have decided to start installing them. I have a newborn baby now so wondering if I should have just stayes with cloth!

2nd Gear

Status
    For sale or keeping mate?

1st Gear

Status
    Currently keeping mate

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sabaxter View Post
    Currently keeping mate
    Cool mate, If you change your mind before Saturday drop me a PM