Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

C5 RS/S/A6 Carbon Fibre Interior Trim

Taken from my '51 plate S6 Avant that I am breaking.

All interior pieces in Blue/Black Weave, Real Carbon Fibre - Door trims, Dash Trim, Centre Console, Ash Tray, Gear shift surround, Handbrake cover etc etc.

Are a bit of a work of art when you really look at them to be honest - I might hang them on the wall if no-one wants to buy them!

All in good condition, all fixing tabs etc present. The handbrake cover and the strip that sits next to the handbrake have 2 very small marks - see pics

Handbrake Cover Mark - It looks like the topcoat has a split. It is very small (I struggled to photograph it, you can see scale from the weave) and I never even noticed it on the car itself, only when I removed it:

Chip on the strip that is next to handbrake - As above, you cant actually see it when fitted, as is where it meets the armrest console, and is at the bottom, but it is there, hence telling you!

I don't really know how much these go for - £250 ono? Collected from either Walsall, West Mids, or alternatively Cardiff. I guess these could be posted at the buyers expense & risk, my only worry would be damage, but could be arranged if you are happy with it. Would prefer collection anyway as the buyer can look them over and be happy with condition etc (one mans mint is another mans crap!)

In an ideal world, it would be good to have an exchange for your 4 door strips as I am also selling the door cards, so it would be good to have some strips to offer the buyer - not fussed what finish they are though, and not bothered about the rest (centre console etc) - Even if you don't want to exchange yours though, not the end of the world.

Any questions, offers etc, just shout

Dan

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Up - Open to offers around £200