Badger5JMB Retrofits
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kwistof

Thread: Audi S3 8L Full black leather Recaro interior- heated seats + bose

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel

Thumbs up Audi S3 8L Full black leather Recaro interior- heated seats + bose

For sale is a full Audi S3 8L interior with heated front seats in black leather with piano black trim and Bose speakers

Ideal upgrade for an A3 8L 3dr model and also other VAG models (please check before hand)

Whats's included?

2 x Front black leather Recaro seats, heated and electric in fully working order
    2 x Front door cards with leather inserts, piano black trim and Bose speakers (tweeter and bottom speaker)
    2 x Rear door cards with leather inserts and Bose speakers
    1 x Rear seat/back bench in leather with 2 head rests

All off the above are all OEM items

There are no rips, tears or burn (cigarette) marks, however please bear in mind that this interior is 10+ years old so there is a little wear around the seats and the odd mark here and there but still feel solid to sit in.

All electrics work perfectly along with the heating function on the front seats.

Also included are the Bose speakers (6 in total)- however some of them could do with being replaced due to them being a bit fuzzy.

ALL fixings are intact and also all the bolts needed to fit and plastic surrounds for the front seats are included.

Price for ASN members = £475 o.n.o

Pick up would be from CT18 area - however a courier can be arranged at the buyers expense.

I do have some more pics I will add up later, please comment below or PM me for further details

Chris
    Sandra likes this.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    These a fantastic buy for someone. Good luck with the sale. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Reduction in price - £425 no offers

Will be getting advertised on ebay and other public selling sites from tomorrow (ebay/gumtree) @ £450 as I need this gone as its just taking up to much space.

Please PM if you are interested - not updated this new price anywhere else as yet e.g FB VAG selling pages

Chris
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.