Badger5JMB Retrofits
    Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!

Status
    All, now my S3 is gone, need to clear some of the remaining parts. So the 19" BBS CH Black Editions are for sale. They are CH026, 8Jx19, 5x112, ET50. 3 wheels in very good condition, a mark here and there, but all out of sight once the tyres are on, not on the faces. I can provide specific pics, but I didn't think necessary.

1 wheel has a scrape and a bent rim protector. I've not had this refurbished as I thought the new owner would rather do it themselves. I have a replacement rim protector which was ordered via Rimstyle from BBS in Germany. There's a pic of it, front and back with the protective cover on. I think this new one could be applied over the scrape, but rather I was honest and not just cover it up.

Looking for £725. I think this is reasonable considering the overall condition and the 1 scrape and new rim protector. I don't need these now, but I'll not let them go for silly cash.

I have extra pics of the model and size stamps on the wheel and the brand new, unused rim protector if you need to see them.

Happy to answer any questions, just shout on here or PM. Wheels are located in Aberdeen. Pick up/reasonable meet preferred, but can post for extra charge.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Alright all,I still have these taking up space in the garage. Prepared to drop the price a little to £700, but as I'm including the replacement rim protector, reluctant to drop it anymore I'm afraid; I'll only end up losing money on these.So come on, why not treat yourself in Jnauary to a new set of wheels for the car.
    2010 Sprint Blue S3 Black Edition - Buckets & BBS CH Black's
    2008 Ibis White S3
    2006 Brilliant Black 2.0T S-Line Special Edition

Status
    Could with moving these on now, so £625 takes the wheels and new rim protector. Shipping at buyer's expense.
    2010 Sprint Blue S3 Black Edition - Buckets & BBS CH Black's
    2008 Ibis White S3
    2006 Brilliant Black 2.0T S-Line Special Edition