Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Hello I have for sale my Audi Symphony double din head unit with built in 6cd changer and tape deck, item is fully working and was only removed due to fitting RNS-e, the only thing I do not have is the radio code but believe this can be obtained from any Audi dealer, the item can be seen working in my Audi if need be.
    i am open to offers on this unit as I don't know what they cost and taking into consideration not having the radio code anymore information please feel free to contact me either via this website or on my mobile,

ollie

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Hi Ollie, is there any chance you can go to local dealer for the code ? It would be more appealing to people buying a stereo that they can test as soon as they get it ! Where about's are you based ? I might be interested...
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Adam, sorry for late reply, I will get in contact with Audi tmrw to see if I can get code from them, I have looked in all my manuals etc but can't find the code, I will post on here the outcome once I have spoken with Audi, I am based in Reigate Surrey, but can post item if requiredThanksOllie

6th Gear

Status
    Not too far mate, based in N. London, can travel no problem ! Let me know the outcome...
    FOR SALE:
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

Reverse Gear

Status
    Adam, I have ordered the code, just waiting for them to come back to me with it, should hopefully be today! As soon as I have it I will let you knowOllie

Reverse Gear

Status
    I can now say I have the code for this radio!!!So it's a symphony radio with codeOllie

6th Gear

Status
    How much you're after ?
    FOR SALE:

Reverse Gear

Status
    AdamI am really not sure what the unit is worth, please feel free to make me an offer of what you think is fair and you are willing to pay, and if you want unit posted or would like to collect