Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status
    Here for sale are my recently refurbed 19 Bentley split rims, the offset is et41 and they are 9" wide. They have black centre's with a machine polished lip. The are in immaculate condition with no kurbing or marks at all. They were put on the car for a week before being removed again as i've decided to go for a different direction with the car. They have been fitted with brand new falken FK452's in size 215/35/19. The tyre has a slight stretch which was needed to fit my A3 and is needed for other cars like audi a4's, TT's, vw golf's etc. They are brand new and covered about 50 miles tops. These rims really do look amazing and the comments i had about them when they were on car was amazing, i've enclosed a pic of them on the car for you to see.

I would prefer collection in person for these wheels however i am willing to parcel them up for the buyer to arrange collection of the alloys.

Any questions the email paulgibson23@yahoo.co.uk or call 07901 815056

£1500 NO OFFERS!

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Hi PaulAre these legal going beyond the arches ?. Also my current 235 tyres catch the bumper bolts at the back. Have you ever had any probs with the wheel hitting the arch or do you not do bumpy roadsCheers