Volks AutosSky Insurance
    5th Gear

Status

AUDI S3 INTERCOOLER AND PARTS

HI IM SELLING SOME PARTS AND MY INTERCOOLER KIT WITH BRACKETS HOSES AND CLAMPS STRAIGHT FIT ONTO SIDE MOUNTS
    OR COULD BE USED AS JUST A FRONT MOUNT GOOD FOR 300 bhp EBAY ONE TOO

INTERCOOLER KIT WITH ALL PATRS FOR FITMENT TO SIDE MOUNTS

2 45 DEGREE BLACK SILICONE HOSES BRAND NEW 63MM

2 BLUE 63MM STRAIGHT JOINERS 100MM LONG

1 STRAIGHT 63MM ALLOY JOINER 100MM LONG

2 S3 STANDERED SIDE MOUNT INTERCOOLERS

MESSAGE ME IF ANYONE INTRESTED THANKS
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Pics and price please?

5th Gear

Status
    Intercooler set mate 150 the intercooler pics are on The last page on s3/a3 pics
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

12th Gear

Status
    Can't find the pics mate, can you post a link?

5th Gear

Status
    If u go to s3 / a3 pics mate should be on the last or second to last page photos of my s3 with intercooler on car or search s3gazz and go to things iv done to my s3 over the last year and half

5th Gear

Status
    I'll post u one up on here in half hour mate

5th Gear

Status
    here some pic mate

5th Gear

Status
    The price is 140 posted thanks pic are above cheers

Neutral

Status
    What kind of lag are you getting with 2smic and the fmic? or how did it affect performance?

5th Gear

Status
    Hi mate to be honest I did not notice any difference when fitted the IAT s come well down and performance wise was better as it held it longer with it cooling u can keep the fog too wich is a bonus so was quit good no probs in a year on my car either

5th Gear

Status
    Price droped to £130 posted all parts again ready for fitment

5th Gear

Status
    Price drop again in need of money 110 thanks

1st Gear

Status
    pm sent

Reverse Gear

Status
    can i ask why you went down this route as opposed to just running one FMIC? Aslo do you ahve the dimensions of the IC including end tanks as i have a TT and will need to work out if it will fit? Ta.

5th Gear

Status
    Hi mate I'll get the sizes for u asap pal the outlet and inlet are 54mm and in the pic thought it would fit sraight onto a tt if it fits my s3 went this rout as someone I no has and got good Reading and cooling so tried it too pal

1st Gear

Status
    I'm in the market for an intercooler for my s3. Just want cheap and cheerful till I can afford to put more money in her

Full Throttle

Status
    Has the intercooler gone yet.
    cheers

5th Gear

Status
    Intercooler has not gone yet lads pm if u want

5th Gear

Status
    Intercooler sold now