EM TuningJMB Retrofits
    1st Gear

Status

BBS CK's 19" in Anthracite with tyres - SWAP?

Up for sale or maybe even a swap preferred and a good deal for someone.

As the title says I have got a set of 19" BBS CK's in Anthracite wrapped is Goodyear asseymetric rubber - tyres are all good.

Three of the rims are in very good condition. One of them could do with a new wheel as got very chunky kerb on her so if anyone has a set of S3 wheels that could be a straight swap I'd be happy to flip them over for free or cash either way depending on the condition of yours?

The car is being traded in atthe end of the week.

I'm based in Glasgow and time is important if someone fancies a swap and possibly a real bargain.

The tyre on the damaged one is fine and the price for brand new alloy is about £250. They were purchased about 18months ago from PW Motorsport @ £1900 and come with the correct studs.

Thanks for looking.
    NOW...another similar RS3?!? ...Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dim mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Alu inlays, light & rain sensor pack, black exhaust tips and now Scorpion decat pipes and MPSS rubber!

REFUNDED - Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dim mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Alu inlays, light and rain sensor pack.

GONE - S3 SB BE - '10 plate in Ibis with Buckets; RNS-E; tech & comfort pack; Revo stage 1; Milltek TBE; BBS CK 19's in Anthracite on Asseymetric rubber!

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Shame your in Scotland as would be very keen! Anything else you want rid of before trading in?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TimJK View Post
    Shame your in Scotland as would be very keen! Anything else you want rid of before trading in?
    Full Milltek TBE with sports cat up for sale in another thread.....

Cheers,

PS. You could always send me ur wheels and I could send you mine
    NOW...another similar RS3?!? ...Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dim mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Alu inlays, light & rain sensor pack, black exhaust tips and now Scorpion decat pipes and MPSS rubber!

REFUNDED - Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dim mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Alu inlays, light and rain sensor pack.

GONE - S3 SB BE - '10 plate in Ibis with Buckets; RNS-E; tech & comfort pack; Revo stage 1; Milltek TBE; BBS CK 19's in Anthracite on Asseymetric rubber!

1st Gear

Status
    Any pics?

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by elton121272 View Post
    Full Milltek TBE with sports cat up for sale in another thread.....

Cheers,

PS. You could always send me ur wheels and I could send you mine
    I use the car daily

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by K13 ASJ View Post
    Any pics?

sorry if a large pic......

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6303/p1030013v.jpg

3rd Gear

Status
    Are u willing to swap for a genuine set of antriciate rs4 18 alloys which are in amazing condition

3rd Gear

Status
    I'm based in Aberdeen

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ilim View Post
    Are u willing to swap for a genuine set of antriciate rs4 18 alloys which are in amazing condition
    Yes mate I would - sent you a PM. The car is being traded this weekend so would rather give someone the free opportunity to upgrade rather than trade them to stealers.

1st Gear

Status
    Failing that i will make the hundreds of miles drive to Scotland and home again from down here in Sunny South to trade for my 16" 5 Spokes lol .. would also give you beer tokens for your kindness :D

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    If I was home right now I'd have happily swapped my S3s with you... stupid offshore.
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon