Chris NottEM Tuning
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    AARON77's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kingston sw london
    Posts
    1,314

    It's gotta go 2009 S3 8p engine block 9000 miles £600 dsg gear box £250

    This has just gotta go guys
    I bought this for a project that didn't get off the ground
    £600 Audi s3 engine block

    £250 dsg gearbox

    Have plenty of other parts from the same car

    Comrades of Vag find us on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/comradesof.vag?ref=hl

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    292
    do you have a mechatronic unit for dog gearbox?

  4. #3
    AARON77's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kingston sw london
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by paultaylor View Post
    do you have a mechatronic unit for dog gearbox?
    If it's bolted to the gearbox then yes????
    Sorry mate not too sure what that is

    Comrades of Vag find us on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/comradesof.vag?ref=hl

  5. #4
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    292
    it looks older than 2009 judging by the photos, has been stored outside or in a damp area?
    Last edited by paultaylor; 16th October 2011 at 19:31.

  6. #5
    AARON77's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kingston sw london
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by paultaylor View Post
    it looks older than 2009 judging by the photos, has been stored outside or in a damp area?
    It's a 2009 Audi s3 engine.
    Its been stored in a box trailer and yes the cast metal and housings have gone a Little furry!
    I've sold many parts to people from ASN and pistonheads and had no complaints at all, as everything is in good working order!
    Ive taken pictures so you can see there are no hidden agenda's
    all parts can be viewed or even handled!
    I'm not asking for big money for any of these parts Just don't want it as I've got another project on the go it was bought for a project that didn't quite get off the ground

    Comrades of Vag find us on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/comradesof.vag?ref=hl

  7. #6
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by AARON77 View Post
    It's a 2009 Audi s3 engine.
    Its been stored in a box trailer and yes the cast metal and housings have gone a Little furry!
    I've sold many parts to people from ASN and pistonheads and had no complaints at all, as everything is in good working order!
    Ive taken pictures so you can see there are no hidden agenda's
    all parts can be viewed or even handled!
    I'm not asking for big money for any of these parts Just don't want it as I've got another project on the go it was bought for a project that didn't quite get off the ground
    thanks for your reply, could you post four pictures of the gearbox, one of each side?

    I am interested in it but just need to check some details first

  8. #7
    AARON77's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kingston sw london
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by paultaylor View Post
    thanks for your reply, could you post four pictures of the gearbox, one of each side?

    I am interested in it but just need to check some details first
    No probs mate won't be able to do it till tomorrow

    Comrades of Vag find us on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/comradesof.vag?ref=hl

  9. #8
    AARON77's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kingston sw london
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by paultaylor View Post
    thanks for your reply, could you post four pictures of the gearbox, one of each side?

    I am interested in it but just need to check some details first












    Hope that helps
    Last edited by AARON77; 20th October 2011 at 17:56.

    Comrades of Vag find us on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/comradesof.vag?ref=hl

  10. #9
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    292
    thanks for those, I'll just need to check the compatibility and I'll get back to you asap

    cheers

  11. #10
    AARON77's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kingston sw london
    Posts
    1,314
    Sweet

    Comrades of Vag find us on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/comradesof.vag?ref=hl

  12. #11
    AARON77's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kingston sw london
    Posts
    1,314
    The engine code is CDL

    Comrades of Vag find us on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/comradesof.vag?ref=hl

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. S3 8p engine block dsg gear box and many other parts
    By AARON77 in forum For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27th October 2011, 17:35
  2. I'm wondering if it is safe an OBD tuning for my DSG gear box
    By influxsg in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17th April 2009, 20:19
  3. service in 600 miles
    By peakey in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15th October 2008, 16:33
  4. reprogramming a DSG gear box ?
    By spiider in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th May 2005, 15:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO