Badger5Sky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

S3 8L LOWERING SPRINGS OR COILOVERS

As above, if you have anything, let Me know!

Cheers, Ash
    2003-03 8L S3 Dolphin grey - Porsche 996 calipers - Mo-vit 325mm 2 piece front discs - 15mm spacers all round - Miltek resonated cat back - Genuine RS4's - Vredestein Sessanta's - Forge 007p - Forge TIP - JR cone filter - Poweflex diesel dog bone bush - AMD Remap - Blue Haldex controller - FK AK Coilovers - Seat Leon Cupra R top mounts - 8P S3 gear knob and gaitor - TT pedals - Neuspeed quick shift - LED number plate bulbs

14.2 quarter @ 97 mph

Power? 241 bhp with a boost leak, now fixed

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Bump!
    2003-03 8L S3 Dolphin grey - Porsche 996 calipers - Mo-vit 325mm 2 piece front discs - 15mm spacers all round - Miltek resonated cat back - Genuine RS4's - Vredestein Sessanta's - Forge 007p - Forge TIP - JR cone filter - Poweflex diesel dog bone bush - AMD Remap - Blue Haldex controller - FK AK Coilovers - Seat Leon Cupra R top mounts - 8P S3 gear knob and gaitor - TT pedals - Neuspeed quick shift - LED number plate bulbs

14.2 quarter @ 97 mph

1st Gear

Status
    Monday bump!

14.2 quarter @ 97 mph

1st Gear

Status
    TTT

14.2 quarter @ 97 mph

Reverse Gear

Status
    hello m8, will 8P springs fit? if so i will be removing my h&r set on 7/11 if thats any good

1st Gear

Status
    Nah, they won't fit mate! Cheers anyway

14.2 quarter @ 97 mph

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly79 View Post
    hello m8, will 8P springs fit? if so i will be removing my h&r set on 7/11 if thats any good
    are these s3 ones? as i could be after a set at the right price.

Reverse Gear

Status
    they are s3 ones...... what would you consider the right price?

2nd Gear

Status
    £20 inc postage

2nd Gear

Status
    Ha you name a price mate

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Ashley, PI lowering springs and Koni shocks if they're any use to you?

1st Gear

Status
    Any more info on them mate? How old are they and how much do they lower by? Oh and a price! PM Me if you like!
    I take it they're off an S3?

14.2 quarter @ 97 mph

S3 DCY

Status
    ashley did you get my PM ?

VW MK4 R32
    Stage 1 Revo / Cold Air Feed / Miltek / AP Coilovers

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi mate,

The springs and shocks were on the car when I bought it at the end of August.
    The springs were put on in May for it's MOT after the previous owner found one of the originals had cracked.
    The shocks look as if they have been on longer but I don't have any info on when they were exactly fitted.
    The car is lowered by approximately 25mm with this setup.
    I believe these are the springs:

PI Lowering springs AUDI A3 Quattro S3 2000>2003 25mm | eBay

I think the shocks are the Koni Sport dampers, I'm not 100% though. I'll look for part numbers tomorrow and send you some pictures and see what you think.
    Price wise I've not got a clue! I'll try and find out for definite what the shocks are and see if you fancy them Ashley then agree a price, nothing drastic though cause they're just sitting in the garage doing nothing!
    PM me your e-mail address Ashley and I'll send some pictures, I can receive PM's but haven't enough posts to send them yet!!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dancarpy View Post
    ashley did you get my PM ?
    Yes mate, sorry for not getting back to you, just weighing up a few options at the mo. I'll let you know ASAP!

14.2 quarter @ 97 mph

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancouverjoe View Post
    Hi mate,

The springs and shocks were on the car when I bought it at the end of August.
    The springs were put on in May for it's MOT after the previous owner found one of the originals had cracked.
    The shocks look as if they have been on longer but I don't have any info on when they were exactly fitted.
    The car is lowered by approximately 25mm with this setup.
    I believe these are the springs:

PI Lowering springs AUDI A3 Quattro S3 2000>2003 25mm | eBay

I think the shocks are the Koni Sport dampers, I'm not 100% though. I'll look for part numbers tomorrow and send you some pictures and see what you think.
    Price wise I've not got a clue! I'll try and find out for definite what the shocks are and see if you fancy them Ashley then agree a price, nothing drastic though cause they're just sitting in the garage doing nothing!
    PM me your e-mail address Ashley and I'll send some pictures, I can receive PM's but haven't enough posts to send them yet!!
    Cool mate, send me pics to smasher.g@gmail.com

Cheers

14.2 quarter @ 97 mph

Reverse Gear

Status
    Pictures e-mailed as promised mate.