JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

Liquid Gauge - MUST GO NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED

Hi

I have the following item for sale removed from a 2002 Audi S3:

Liquid Gauge – Purchased back in early 2009 (one of the first things I brought for the car). It still works perfectly and it a brilliant piece of kit. At the time of purchase I did not want to lose the vent which meant that I had to find a pod that would house the Liquid and I found one via Steve from Modshack, which I had flocked black and fitted a suction mount picture below shows where it used to live.

Reason for the sale is that as I need the area where the liquid used to live to install a duel gauge pod, race diagnostics does not offer exchange so I am selling this one to then purchase an S3 vent one. It has a custom multi gauge that shows exhaust temp instead of oil. There is an new tt vent to customise to your taste including the old one - You may have to purchase a new facia as the old one has a few marks and very well stuck on. Guides are available on the Race Diagnostics website.

Included in the sale will be everything in the picture including the CD ROM (not pictured)

The last few pictures are of it connected to my sisters Golf GTI taken today as my car is currently with Dean at 4 Rings having some work done and I wanted to show that it is a genuine working item.

Looking for £150 ovno. If there is no interest, it will go on eBay.

I am genuine and not on here to scam anyone and I have sold a few bit on here to members with no issues. Please PM or email c_costallb@hotmail.co.uk and I am also happy to discuss over the telephone just ask and I will send it over.

I am based in Bromley for those that wish to collect.
    Last edited by S3 CYP; 13th May 2011 at 10:32.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Advertised elsewhere.

1st Gear

Status
    SOLD SOLD SOLD