JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel

Genuine Audi RSTT 18" Alloys - £600 ovno

Genuine Audi wheels - 8Jx18" ET33, 5x100 pcd - for putting on 8L A3/S3 or mk1 TT (will fit other models with adapters, obviously). The wheels originally came off a TT and I had them properly refurbed before they went on the car.

Tyres are Goodyear Eagle F1 Assyms, with 6mm of tread all round. Some slight scuffs on 2 wheels and a little nick on a third (photos of damage are in the photobucket album). The wheels need a quick clean, but are otherwise in very good condition. Centre caps are a bit scratched, they weren't refurbed, but look fine on the car.

The car came with Avus wheels, which are now back on for trading the car in, hence my selling perfectly good wheels on here. Collection only unfortunately, or you can arrange a courier if you want. PM me offers, or to arrange a sale. They cost me £1000 all in for the wheels, tyres and refurb only 7,000 miles ago. I'm after offers of £600.

Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    Wheels are now SOLD
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon