Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Superb condition inside and out, FSH and below average miles for year
Full service history with service book and all accompanying service paperwork and parts receipts.
- 2001 ’51 plate’ (facelift model)
- 1.8 Turbo (150 bhp)
- 118,000 miles
- Metallic black
- 5 speed manual
- 3 door
- MOT until February 2015
- 1 months tax
- New Cam-belt and service at 114,862 (4k ago)
- Full black leather interior (in mint condition)
- Electric Sunroof
- Climate control/air-con
- 6 CD changer in boot
- Electric windows
- Electric heated mirrors
- Unmarked 17" 5 spoke alloys (fully refurbished recently)
- Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres all round (loads of tread)
- Matching alloy spare wheel (never used)
- Alloy pedals
- Alloy door lock pins
- Aero Wipers
- Short bee-sting aerial
- Snow socks (never used)
Vehicle has been serviced annually regardless of cost @ Audi Main Dealer & VW Audi Specialists.
Last serviced at 114,862 including new cam-belt and brake fluid.
I have owned this car for the past 7.5 years. This car is a superb example and in excellent condition inside and out. It has been extremely well looked after and treated very well. I’m very sad to see it go, but with a little one due in June I’m upgrading to a 5-door.
£2,250 or near offer.
I'm in Middlesex (Stanmore about 10-15mins from Watford). Any questions or further information required please PM me.