EM TuningSky Insurance
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By matthewson

Thread: Audi S3 DSG Quattro APR Stage 2+ 350bhp (2009)

Reverse Gear

Status

Audi S3 DSG Quattro APR Stage 2+ 350bhp (2009)

Sadly it has come to that time where the Audi S3 must go. Ideally I would be keeping her, but I need to free up some cash for a possible house move. (We all have to grow up don't we)!

I purchased the car on roughly 37,000 miles and since has been used as an everyday car. Working in the automotive industry, means parts are readily available not skimping on price or brand to which only the finest equipment has been used on this vehicle, most of which being genuine Audi Parts. Even down to the cleaning products used to protect and clean the vehicle. I can offer guidance on the best products use to bring out the colours of the car if requested.

The car itself is a beautiful rare Meteor Grey colour, which after a good clean shows how glittery the paintwork is, with a fresh modern interior to match.

Anyway I will let the specifications and pictures do the talking.

Car:
    Audi S3 Quattro 2009
    44,000 miles – please remember I am still using the car
    MOT Till 9th May 2014
    Tax Until 31st July 2014
    Paint work colour: Meteor Grey
    Interior trim: Piano Black
    Interior colour: Cream/Black Nappa Leather

Servicing:
    Full Audi Service History Up to 37,000
    Most Recent Service undertook at AMD Essex which included the all-important Haldex and DSG service!

Extras:
    Heated Front Seats
    Privacy Glass
    Rear Parking Sensors
    Day Time Running Lights (LED)
    Bi-Xenon Front Lights
    Flat Bottom MFSW Steering Wheel
    RNS-E Satellite Navigation Media System
    Cruise Control
    Interior Light Pack
    Exterior Light Pack

Engine:
    2 Litre Turbo CDL
    APR Stage 2+ (350bhp) – With print out
    APR High Pressure Fuel Pump
    Milltek Non Res Turbo Back Exhaust
    Neuspeed Intake
    TTS Engine Cover
    THS Engine Mount Set
    Revo DSG Remap

Handling:
    KW V1 Coilovers
    H&R Front & Rear ARBs
    Forge Wheel Spacers – 11m and 13mm with longer bolts/lockers
    ATE Superblue Brake Fluid
    Tarox Drilled and Grooved Discs (Front and Rear)

Body:
    Rare Meteor Grey Paintwork colour
    De-Wipered Rear
    De-Badged Rear
    Rear LED Number Plate Conversion

Interior:
    Cream/Black Nappa Leather
    Piano Black Interior Trim
    Full Interior LED Conversion
    RNS-E Satellite Navigation (latest gloss black model)
    Genuine Audi Car Mats

Bad Bits:
    Being as honest as possible there is only a couple of points to bring up. The car is a 2009 model which means there will be the usual motorway stone chips, however none of which are noticeable unless under correction lights.

There is a slight mark on the passenger side door handle, which is only slightly noticeable.

With 350bhp to play with the car isn’t the most fuel economic, but it is fun whilst it lasts.

Comes with:
    Standard Exhaust
    Original Engine Cover
    Original Air Intake System
    Original Rear Wiper
    Rear Badges
    Rolling Road Printout Proving 350bhp

General:
    The Audi S3 is famous for its curves and sporty look from standard, and therefore I have kept this going throughout keeping it smooth and clean with no need for body modifications.

Only noticeable difference is the ride height of the vehicle which is lower than standard however not low enough to worry about speed bumps or other obstructions. The suspension was set up by AMD using Hunter Alignment amending any geometry issues proving just how well the car can handle.

Serviced frequently the car is always left to warm up and cool down to ensure the best conditions for the turbo, even on short drives.

The car itself is lovely to drive and a smooth drive for both motorway and country lane driving. With 350bhp at your right foot there is no wonder why this car gets looks from various super car drivers as you pass them.

Viewing is available in the evening after 6pm or any time at the weekend with notice.
    The car is currently registered to my own private plate W88 USH however this is currently being transferred over to my new vehicle.

I am after £17,495 as this truly is a prime example of an Audi S3 in this colour and with the history and modifications to match.

Based in Sittingbourne, Kent

Any questions just ask. So much to list about this car I am sure I have forgotten loads!

Last edited by matthewson; 8th February 2014 at 09:47.
    All-rod likes this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Still for sale ?