Copying my ad from gumtree:
Reluctantly it is time to sell my A3 as I am moving abroad next year. This car has had a lot spent on it and is always mistaken as being much newer and being worth over 10k. Comes with the private registration. High mileage due to a lot of motorway miles - has had various things fixed that go with mileage inc. new turbo 2 months ago.
It is originally a 53 plate 2.0 TDI sport, however has been completely face-lifted and upgraded to 2007/8 S-line spec exterior and interior with a professional respray in Ibis white (I think they only starting making A3's in white in 2006). Insurance is cheaper as it isn't originally an S-line.
It had a new turbo fitted in September, and also has had recent brake pads, wheel bearings, service, and a few other bits fixed. I bought the car in August after my old car was written off, and have spent over £1500 on this A3 to get it running nicely, unfortunately a change of life plans means I have to sell it so soon.
Here is a list of what is has had done, everything being original Audi parts:
- Complete S-line upgrade including; Front bumper, large grille, spoiler, half-leather seats front & back, new shape leather steering wheel, gear knob and surround, leather arm rest console
- 2007 S3 rear bumper
- RS4 18" alloy wheels - quite a few curb marks
- Remapped to 170bhp - pulls well for overtaking
- Comes with private plate
- Privacy rear windows
- Matte carbon wing mirrors
- Probably a few other bits I've forgotten
The specs include:
- Air con
- Clip in mats
- Climate control
- Audi concert cd player
- Electric windows/mirrors
- Mot April 2014
- Tax March 2014
- Mot history
- Unfortunately pervious owner lost service history when moving house, hence why I spent a lot of money after I purchased the car to make sure everything was up to scratch & had my mechanic inspect it.
- Hpi Clear
- Isofix front and rear child seat safety clips
- Few scuffs/scratches as expected with age
- Idles a bit low, only notice when sat at lights
- Slow coolant leak, so needs topping up once every few weeks
- Drivers door catch (if door is slammed it doesn't close properly, so I just don't slam it..)
I've tried to be as honest as I can to avoid disappointment, any questions please give me a text/ring/email
144,000 miles, forgot to mention, will go up as in use.
Contact me on 07765149248