Ok time to sell my beloved a3. I have owned her for just over 3 years and in that time the only things that have needed doing have been the alternator tensioner changing and the throttle body coupling (this currently needs doing - drives absolutely fine but throws up an error code see prices below for details). I have covered 65,000 miles in that time and bought her on 94,500 so the mileage sits at 159,500 but the last 65000 have been 90% motorway miles. It has 6 months tax. Normal sport spec so digital dual climate control, esp, heated mirrors, elec windows, mirrors, pas, trip computer, cd player etc. Service history, cambelt done at aeound 85,000miles.*Good bitsChassisFk silverline (I think thats what they are called!) Fully adjustable coilovers (dont get confused with cheap fk ones these have the ride adjustable koni shocks and very good quality). Currently sat at about -80mm so a further 20mm to go if you wish. I have spare tie bars as these can go quite quickly (last ones lasted a year) included in the sale but don't need fitting yet (they were on special from fk direct so bought extra!). These have been on about a year and a half and go very low but still comfortable.*Brake upgrade from 170bhp version. This included changing the front discs, pads, calipers (from a car with 60,000 only). This was done only 3 months ago.17" standard audi alloys that I have home refurbed in anthracite. I have included pics of some of the various wheels I have fitted over the years to give you an idea of how they look but the sale is only with the 17" wheels. The front tyres are michelin and have around 3mm and the rears are budgets and almost new.*InteriorFull genuine alcantara headlining (diy job so not perfect but still looks and feels amazing) and a pillar builds incorporating upgraded tweets see pic. All interior plastics sprayed to match darker headlining.*S3 handbrakeS3 pedals and custom foot rest pedal.Mk2 tt gear know and custom circular gaitor.Door trims sprayed in anthracite.Bodywork is generally in excellent condition, obviously there are a few tiny marks or scratches but not reflective of the mileage and age. I would say 8/10.*Ok prices...As it stands (as mentioned needs throttle body coupling and fitting max £150) and only two weeks mot (I genuinely think the only thing needed doing to pass will be the coupling) price is £2800. If I mot and get the coupling done I will want £3250 but please be aware that I cannot get the mot done until the 28th of October as my mechanic is away until that time (no other local mot centres can do it because it is too low for their ramps!). I think it is a utter bargain as drives faultlessly and still looks amazing and returns 55mpg!*Will let the pics to the talking....