Hi All

I have decided to sell my 2007 Phantom Black Audi S3, as I need a bigger family car with 5 doors.

The car is in really good condition and has been thoroughly looked after, albeit there are a few stone chips as you may expect for a 6 year old car.

The car has done 70k miles and has a full service, last service in June at 65k IIRC. Cambelt and Water pump service was carried out at 61k.

It is currently mapped to Stage 1 using APR software, with a Milltek Catback exhaust fitted. All this work was carried out by Awesome GTi in November 2012.

All of the usual specifications of this age S3, Heated leather seats, Bluetooth and Phone Prep.

Will be professionally detailed, with any paint correction required carried out prior to collection, if sold for an acceptable amount.

Price: £12,000. Might PX it, as I was looking to trade it in against a B8 S4 Avant or B7 RS4 Avant.

Please feel free to PM me to ask any questions. Will put up a for sale link in the classified/pistonheads/autotrader soon but in the meantime id be happy to email photos. Located in Cheshire.

Many thanks,
Chris