YOU ARE LOOKING AT MY PRIDE AND JOY, MY AUDI A3 3.2 V6 QUATTRO DSG S-LINE

I have owned this car for the past year and I have loved every minute of it. Unfortunately due to moving to Australia in October, I need to sell.

This is an 04 plate Audi A3, please see below for details.

12 MONTH MOT

6 MONTH TAX

QUATTRO 4 WHEEL DRIVE 250BHP

V-MAXX FULLY HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS

GREEN COTTON AIR FILTER

MERCEDES MONOBLOCK ALLOYS, 18X8.5J ALL AROUND

CLIMATE CONTROL / AIR CON

CRUISE CONTROL

LEATHER/SUEDE SEATS

DSG FLAPPY PADDLE GEARBOX

FULL S-LINE BODY KIT

BOSE SOUND SYSTEM

ELECTRIC WINDOWS AND MIRRORS

AND MUCH MORE

The DSG gearbox is an absolute dream to use. Put it in D and it is the same as every other auto, possibly smoother. Whilst in D you can still use the paddles to both up changes and down changes. The tiptronic mode allows for a fully manual operation with using the paddles or the gear lever itself. And then there is sport mode. This is still auto but changes gear as of when the car feels it needs another gear and keeps the engine in its power band. Even in sport you can temporarily over ride the auto mode by using the steering wheel mounted paddles.

The 4 wheel drive is unbelievable leaving you with all the grip you ever need in all weather conditions. Snow was not a problem in this car!

The interior is in excellent condition.

The Bose sound system is also superb. I was shocked at how good this sounded for a standard sound system.

There are no tears in any of the leather/suede seats which are very supportive. They are definitely the nicest factory fitted colour and style I have seen so far in any Audi A3. I have only ever seen this grey leather/suede combo in one other A3. Since I have owned the car the rears have rarely been sat on.

The exterior of the car is in very good condition. No cracks to the bumpers just the usual chips and marks you would expect from a car of this age.

The car has recently passed its MOT with flying colours and has been taxed for 6 months.

The wheels are slightly curbed but again it is nothing major. I also have the original wheels which came on the car which will come as part of the sale.

It is currently running with a very low ride height. I go to quite a few car shows in this car and although it is a powerful engine, I always drive this slow mainly due to the ride height. It is on V-maxx fully height adjustable coilovers meaning the ride height can be raised if needs be. It also means that your getting the best balance between sporty handling and ride comfort. I also have the original suspension that came on the car available if you would like to take it.

I currently have 20mm spacers on the rear wheels and 15mm spacers on the front wheels to give it the stance I have been trying to achieve.

This is a very reluctant sale, hence why I have kept onto it for as long as possible leaving me with a month to sell it. I will not be accepting silly offers, but none the less offers are more than welcome.

If you have read this advert you can probably tell that I like cars especially this one. This is by far the best car I have owned. I have tried to cover all angles in the pictures. The pictures where the car has the matt black audi badges is how it stands now. It no longer has the silver badges.

The car is advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to end early.

Please email me if you are interested

The car is based in Dronfield, Derbyshire.

There is stuff that I have probably missed. I will update the advert if I realise what that could be.

£4895 ono