AUDI A3 TDI SPORT 2.0L
Here I am sellingmy 2004 Audi A3 TDI. Genuine reason for sale as I have bought another car. Thiscar is very economical getting around 50+ MPG and more on long runs. Tax ischeap at only £140 a year. Although there are a couple of modifications on thecar please be assured that I am not a boy racer and everything that i have donehas not come from Halfords. The reason I have modified it slightly was to makeit look more like the S-Line version of the A3. Below are some details of thecar
5 Months TAX
MOT till March 8th
2 recent front tyres
recent front brake pads
recent rear brake pads
New brake light switch just fitted
lowered by 30mm. original springs will come with thecar should you wish to put it back to standard
RS4 style alloys in 18 inch
red callipers
Seat Leon Cupra R front splitter
There is a phone cradle fitted as well
folder full of receipts
Wing mirrors and badges and grill sprayed withplastidip. This is a rubberised paint that just peels off if you do not likeit. could do with a touch up in places which I shall try and get done beforethe sale ends
99,000 Miles
Service History
22/02/05 Exeter Audi at 20083 miles
21/11/06 Station garage at 38605 miles
17/10/07 Station Garage at 49357 miles
28/01/2009 Mallock Road garage at 51235 miles
12/02/2010 Mallock Road garage at 68363 miles
Cambelt and service carried out by the garage thatthe previous owner bought it from. This was around 76,000 miles. No paperworkbut i phoned over two years ago and they confirmed to me it had 100% been done
10/06/2012 Full service including oil filter, airfilter, fuel filter, pollen filter and oil carried out by myself 86000 miles
27/06/2013 full service including oil filter, airfilter, fuel filter, pollen filter and oil carried out by myself and receiptkept for all parts
as you will see in the pictures there are a fewscrapes and small dents but nothing that detracts from the way the car looks.Some off the alloys do have kerbing one of the worst is pictured above. Theback bumper has had some paint flake off. i looked through some previous receiptsand the bumper had been re sprayed at some point but now is flaking off.Overall the car is still in great condition and a really nice drive.
Viewing is highly recommended as i am not a mechanic.test drives are also welcome with prove of insurance.
i may be able to meet you somewhere if travellingbecomes an issue and can certainly pick you up from our local train station butplease email me before to arrange this
The private plate will be getting removed so it willread WJ04 THN.