Badger5Chris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi there,i have a complete 2000 a4 1.8 turbo quattro,with a few things wrong dont really want to break it6 so does anyone want to make me a half sensible offer on it!!! Its in lovely condition,near immac really and in much better cond than the s4 im doin up!!!! OFFERS
    OFFERS
    OFFERS
    07967225451 Andy

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Got any pictures ? 07732076075 or audimad52@hotmail.com

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Oh and what's wrong with it ?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi there and in response to ur questions,i bought in jan and within 4 weeks had someone offer me an s4!!It wanted an abs sensor,anyway i parked it in my barn to tinker with my s4 and when i went to sell it a couple of weeks ago i noticed after driving it around for a bit thet the temp was goin past where it would normally sit,i stopped it immed and investigated as much as i could!!As i was really close to where i lived i took it home played with it a bit,i think its the fan not cutting in,its not over heated,i just dont have the time to play with it,any good???

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Any pics of interior, I', stuck at a family do bored out of my tiny mind, any price guide?

Reverse Gear

Status
    I dont have any pics at present,but is the standard quattro black with leather bolster(immaculate)no head rests in the back(ive nicked those)make me an offer??? i dont have access to comp now till tom so call if youm wish!!