Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status
    Sad to say, the time has come to sell my S3. I've only had it for 10 months but I need to free up some cash. Its been a pleasure to own and performed almost faultlessly, with just a new PCV fitted a few months back (minor issue).

Main details :

2007, 53,000 miles, black, recent MOT, taxed to December, 2 previous owners, recent full service including sparks plugs. Michelin PS3 all round with loads of tread.

Spec :

Full leather
    Headed sport bucket seats (£2K option apparently)
    Flat bottom steering wheel
    Full optional BOSE speaker system, which sounds brilliant I might add. CD changer
    Air con
    All the usual refinements

Condition :

Exterior is in superb condition. No dents at all. The odd very minor scratch from previous ownership. As an enthusiast i've spent a good while maintaining the paintwork as best as I can.

Interior also excellent, the only slight niggle being a rub mark on the rear of the passenger seat, caused by folding the back seats down.

Full service history fully documented, all receipts retained such as tyres, servicing etc.

Spare key, all manuals etc present.

Finally, I have been as accurate as I can with my description and any silly offers will be ignored. I have looked extensively at other examples, and I have priced the car based on everything stated above.

Viewing very welcome ! (Guisborough or Stokesley)

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Just to add, the car is totally standard, no modifications whatsoever.