EM TuningVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status
    Hi there, I have a few used parts for sale. They have only been on the my car for a maximum of 2 years and 20k miles, and I'm only selling due to selling the car.

Eibach lowering springs 50mm front 40mm rear. I think they are the sportline ones. You'll be able to see the drop if you look at my posts on the stance thread. 100 pounds ono.

Standard from Brake callipers and carriers for 288mm discs. 30 pound each ono.

H&R hubcentric 10mm wheel spacers. 40 pound.

Milltek cat back exhaust system with twin exit pipe. 350 pounds ono.

Milltek exhaust decat/down pipe. 150 pounds ono. The bracket that the pipe hung from the chassis has cracked along the joins due to an engine fault causing the engine to judder. This has been professionally re-welded by AMD in essex.

Please feel free to pm or call with any questions. I have pictures on my phone that can be whatsapped. I will try and figure out how to put them into a PM, if that is prefered.

Dave - 07773685533

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Bump
    2007 8P S-line 140 TDI BKD Sportback. Milltek De-cat, Cat-back, AMD remap, 312mm Brake conversion, Bose, Alcantra Leather, BT, Dark Headlining, Piano black trim, courtesy light pack.

1st Gear

Status
    Bump!
    2007 8P S-line 140 TDI BKD Sportback. Milltek De-cat, Cat-back, AMD remap, 312mm Brake conversion, Bose, Alcantra Leather, BT, Dark Headlining, Piano black trim, courtesy light pack.

1st Gear

Status
    Price reduction of these parts.I've decided to reduce the price for some of the parts I have for sale.Decat pipe is now 120 ono.Cat back Milltek exhaust is now 300 ono.Lowering springs 80.

1st Gear

Status
    Bump

1st Gear

Status
    Bump!