Reluctantly, I am having to sell my pride & joy...I am now going to be doing a lot of miles with my job & have the choice of a company car free of charge. Therefore, as much as it kills me to say it, I cannot justify putting the mileage on such a rare & stunning S3 example.

I have only had the car for just shy of 10 months but unfortunately my circumstances have changed. But, I can say with confidence that this has been BY FAR the best car I have owned. Absolutely no problems what so ever with my S3 & I would really like it to go to a good home!...So please, no time wasters!

Ok, here is the full spec (All from Audi Factory):

-Audi S3 2011 3door Black Edition Manual
-27,897 miles (Mostly motorway with the last 5,000 miles...my fault)
-Full Audi Service History (Just serviced by Perth Audi on 5/5/13)
-Suzuka Grey pearlescent Exclusive Audi Paint (£2500 cost from Audi Factory!...usually seen on the R8 & RS models...extremely rare & looks stunning!!)
-Bluetooth (Voice Activated)
-Sat-Nav & DVD (Electric folding)
-x2 SD card slots
-'Tilt & Slide' sunroof
-Front & Read Park assist
-Auto parallel park assist (Very rare)
-Electric Folding Mirrors
-Bose Sound system (Sounds unreal!)
-Auto Lights, wipers, full beam assist & anti dazzle mirrors
-Black Edition (Front grill gloss black, rear tints & fog surrounds gloss black)
-Black roof lining
-Central leather arm rest
-Black S3 brake callipers
-White/Silver & Black two-tone silk nappa leather
-Heated front seats
-Ipod interface (charges iphone/ipad/ipod's too!)
-& Ofcourse, the usual stylish & sleek S3 spec.

I'm sure you will agree, thats a great spec list!

I have made a few minor cosmetic touches to the car:

-30mm H&R springs (bought brand new 3 months ago for £400) which provides the car with a far more aggressive stance & has also noticeably increased the cars handling capability.
-'3SDM 0.01 Lightweight staggered/con-caved alloy wheels in Gloss black UNMARKED! These look phenomenal & fit right in with the Audi Black Edition cosmetics. The weight difference between the Rotor Arm Audi Alloys & the 3SDM's was like Night & Day!!

I currently have a private plate on the car which will be coming off & replaced with its original plate [ GJ11 YPP ]

Overall, this is an immense car & I will be genuinely gutted to see it go. I know that there is not another S3 for sale like this at the moment & especially not with this spec & in SUZUKA GREY! The performance of this car is faultless...from its pinpoint handling, to its superb torque & fantastic 'burrell' coming from the engine!

Priced to sell!! ***£24,995*** Priced to sell!!

I work 6 days a week so please either text me or leave a voice mail if i do not answer & I will return your call as soon as I can.

PLEASE no time wasters, I have done my homework & this car is priced extremely reasonably considering the extra's & paintwork finish on the car. Not to mention, it is immaculate.

FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY...undoubtedly!!

MORE PICTURES UPON REQUEST...needing to take more 07810122966!

Thanks for reading,

Ally