My very nice 2008 Audi A3 1.4 tfsi is up for sale due to an upgrade of car.

This A3 has a full Audi service history which is up to date and not needed until next year, tax and mot.

18" genuine Audi 5 spoke alloys fitted from new as well as a full Bose sound system.

Full climate control, electric heated door mirrors, all electric windows + all the usual Audi stuff!

Cloth upholstery in great co diction with no rips air marks, hasn't worn anywhere, car is in great condition with no damage inside or out!

120000 miles is the reason for the low price, these are motorway miles, always been looked after because it was a company car, no expense spared and with the full Audi service history it can't go wrong!

The car costs £120 to tax for the year and is running at 40mpg averaging 450 miles to a tank making it very cheap to run.

The car is a 1.4 engine with a turbo and isn't slow, nice and pokey but doesn't need thrashing with its 6 speed box taking you up to speed smoothly.

I do have a multifunctional steering wheel for sale that can be bought separately, I was going to upgrade it to one but now changing the whole car!

Based in market Drayton, would be happy to deliver for £1 a mile both ways, and test drives welcome if all relevant insurance is taken out, feel free to come and view the car.

Any questions, please ask...

Looking to upgrade to a newer A3 1.6 TDI if you have one? Or Range Rover?

Cash on collection or delivery... £100 deposit through PayPal to be made within 24 hours of winning.

** Audi Plus navigation system is not included, original Audi concert will be fitted back in by a professional.