1999 ‘T’ Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Sport, quite a rare car, especially with low mileage!
1 previous owner
Tax until 31/8/13
MOT until 6/9/13
Fully stamped history in book until 69k
Last serviced at 77k (oil, filter, fair filter) Also had Cambelt and water pump at same time.
It’s a facelift car so has the nicer dash, different handles, bumpers, few little differences.
The car is very highly specced with some nice options, someone must have spent a fortune on it!
Electric half leather Recaro’s (just like the S3 ones)
Auto dim mirror
Quite rare options don’t often see the Recaro’s and Xenons together.
The interior is mint, hardly any wear on drivers seat, rears look un-used!
Bad bits: all cars have them (its 14 years old at the end of the day)
1. Bodywork is in fair condition, there is no rust, it just had annoying parking dings (not me, pervious owner lived in central London)
Bumpers scraped, little dent on passenger wing, little dent on bonnet, rear boot has dent by “1.8T” badge, and mark under number plate. Also dent on passenger side quarter above light (see pic)
I am being very honest here, car comes up very well with a wash and polish, I clayed and iron x’d it end of last year and gave it a detail.
2. The lips on the wheels have corroded, very common problem with the “Bolero” wheel
3. Driver side front top arm bush worn, knocks over big bumps
4. Rear top mount worn, makes creaking noise on bumps
5. Stone chip on windscreen, has been professionally filled and been fine ever since.
Only reason I am selling is that I live 10 min walk to work and me and my mrs don’t need 2 cars at the moment, I want to save some cash.
Car has never let me down, even in freezing temps and snow at winter.
Price: £1850 ono
Based in Swansea S.Wales (2 mins off J47 of the M4)
0 7 8 2 4 6 3 1 0 0 5
Thanks for looking.