A4 DTM Special Edition 2005 (55)
I’m going to assume you know what you’re looking at here but, The DTM was a limited run of cars to celebrate the DTM win back in 2005. Lots written about them and very rare and sought after. Here is the spec. My philosophy was to try an build as OEM as possible the car the DTM "should have been" no boy racer stuff and able to be a family car but just that little bit special!
I bought it from Aberdeen Audi as an approved used as I really wanted a flawless base for my plans. I have tried to celebrate the DTM rather than pretend it was an RS4 if you get my meaning.
The car is perfect for its age, any inspection or Vag-com scan is welcome. There are some minor cosmetic blemishes such as the alloys don't look brand new but they are genuine and original. Dyno verified 337bhp and 476NM
DTM standard features (above S-line)
· Sprint Blue pearl paint! (the best, only 70 made)
· Full leather and Alcantara electric seats with white piping and Recaro embossed
· Carbon fibre trim
· Special kick plates, body kit, splitter and spoilers.
· Quattro AWD
· Dark headlining
· Interior light kit (led lights, puddle lights, lights on interior handles and vents on dash)
· Bose upgrade Audio
· RNS sat nav (upgrade to LED 2010 version 64gb storage)
· Storage pack (under seat drawers, Nets on back of seats etc)
· Winter pack (heated washers, seats, Headlight washers etc)
· Full colour DIS (Driver information system)
· Full size spare alloy.
· Auto lights and wipers
· Cruise Control
Modifications (all genuine OEM parts and professionally fitted)
· RS4 rear ARB
· Genuine S4 Calliper carriers and larger brake discs (blue brake fluid for high boiling point )
· K04 turbo
· S3 injectors
· 200 cell Sports Cat
· Milltek full exhaust
· Audi B8 MFSW
· 2009 TTS Gear Knob
· S4 silver wing mirrors
· MRC tuning remap with plots etc
· ITG air filter
Well you could leave as is and enjoy it? or the next step would be a FMIC and perhaps hybrid turbo with rods for 400bhp? or add xenons and 19" wheels to finish off the looks?
I’m not in a rush to sell but if someone was an enthusiast I’d be happy to pass her on!
- Timing belt done – 65k miles
- Clutch and flywheel done – 80k Miles
- Current Mileage 92k
- · Full Service history, All receipts and just serviced.
All the best