Audi A3 2.0 TDI (140bhp) SE
- 2 Previous Owners
- 151k Miles
- MOT - October 2013
- Tax - March 2014
- Cruise Control
- Lighting Pack (ambient lighting)
- Luggage Pack
For sale is my Diesel Audi A3. I have owned this car since October 2009, and it has been a brilliant car. I brought the car when it had 71,000 miles, and had been used as a commuter for most of its life. This continued during my ownership, and as such I have doubled the Mileage! I am no longer commuting, so the Audi is for sale and I am looking for a weekend fun car.
Additional run down:
I always maintain my cars to a high standard, and as I have relied on this car to get me to and from work since I brought it, I have always made sure it has been well maintained. The last service was last week (2nd March).
- 2.0 TDI 140 bhp (PD) engine
- 4x new tires January 2013
- New Front Disks (Drilled and Grooved) Last August
- Front and Rear pads last August
- FK Silverline Coilovers last August
- 18x8.5” Audi Wheels
- Cambelt done at 76k, and 140k (Last July)
- Water Pump + Tensioner changed at the same time as the cambelt, both times.
- New N/S rear wheel bearing - August 2012
- New top mount bearings at approx. 80k
- New Bosch S5 Battery – July 2012
- MY11 Rear lights – June 2012
- K&N Cotton cleanable air filter
- Carbon Vinyl Wrapped Interior trim
- Black Vinyl Wrapped Grill (Upper and Lower)
- Black front Audi badge
- Debadged Rear
- Rear Wiper Delete – gecleant.de wiper blank
I have serviced this car myself since I purchased it. Every 9400 Miles I have changed the Oil, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Cabin filter and cleaned the K&N Air Filter.
I do not consider there to be many bad points with this car, mechanically I have had no issues during my ownership, and as above I am selling to buy a petrol fun car, as I am no longer doing the miles to justify owning a diesel. This would be perfect for someone who wants a nice looking economical car who doesn’t want to spend a fortune.
- Only one Key
- Bodywork is to be expected of a 9-year-old car with this number of miles and so has a few marks and the front end is stone chipped.
- Interior shows signs of wear due to age.
- Someone keyed the car last year along the N/S rear quarter, and so I filled this with an Audi touch up pen. It is still slightly visible, however extremely reduced.
- Wheels are curbed and in need of refurbishment.
I also have a facelift (05-08) SE/Sport front bumper that can be taken by the buyer should they want to. It is white, and has a couple of broken clips. It wouldn’t take much more to fit this (Bonnet, Grill, Lower grills and spraying) but I never bothered as I liked the pre-facelift as everyone else was updating theirs!
I am currently waiting for my personal number plate to be removed from the car, after which I will put 12 month tax on (as it currently runs out at the end of March). Apart from that its ready to go!
Location: Colchester, Essex/Ipswich,
I work shifts, so may not always be
available via phone, so text/email is preferred.
Possibly would Part Ex: BMW E46 M3 (Money your way obviously)
Additional Pictures from last week:
Provisionally sold, thank you for the interest.
'04 A3 2.0 TDI.