AUDI A4 (B6) 1.8T 190 (BEX) S LINE AVANT [6 speeds]2004

MOT and Tax until Dec, Metallic Black, 5 Doors, 6 Speed Manual, Estate, 1.8T Petrol (BEX 190 BHP engine), 1 previous owner, (I’ve owned it since Dec 07 97k), full Audi service history up to 132k , Oil changed every 5k Since I've owned it, serviced by an Audi mechanic (but in his own time so no stamps). I have all receipts and MOT docs.Last service done at 150,000 with cambelt and water pump replaced (current millage 156,000 mile),ABS, Adjustable Sports seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Climate Control, Full factory fitted GMBH Colour coded Body Kit, aluminum interior styling pack, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Fog lights, HID's, 2xFront cup holder’s Front USB charger, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Locking wheel nuts, Lumbar support, Passenger airbag, Roof rails, Side airbags, Factory tinted green glass, Curtain Airbags, ESP (stability/traction control), 3x3 point rear seat belts, Alarm, On Board Trip Computer with Service indicator, Remote central locking, PAS, REAR ARMREST, Rear Load Cover + Mesh Dog Guard, Rear Wash Wipe, Sony CD/DVD head unit with front and read aux (for ipod/mp3 player)Connect to Audi Concert Surround Sound with built in AMP & Sub Woofer.

Upgrades: Coilpacks (they bolt down and are more reliable), Forge Dv007, Forge TIP, Coilover, S3 turbo and full MIJ stainless steel sports exhaust (sporty sound without being loud), Black Diamond Disks and pads, aero wipers, smoked side repeaters.

Bad bits: Stone chips due to motorway mileage, small patch of rust above 1 wheel arch due to heavy passenger and wider wheels. Slight noise from gearbox bearings but this hasn't affected the way the car drives and it's been noisy since I’ve owned the car.

I'm keeping the BBS alloys which are shown in the picture but the car will come with
5 original 17" 5 spoke alloy, the private plate will also not be included in the sale, I'll sort a new plate from DVLA soon.

Only selling due to wanting a VW T5.