I have owned it for five years and have kept it in immaculate condition. It is a facelift model, so has many extra's aswell as the K03S turbo.

It is running on a Revo stage 2 map, with SPS switch which allows you to turn the map on or off. All the tuning was done last year and was carried out at Badger 5 racing and Pro garage. Its running over 210+bhp with 240+lb of torque.
It has a full service history and the cambelt and water pump has been changed.
There are far too many modifications to list so i have put the majority in the list below.
Body Work
S3 front archesS3 grill,Custom smoothed RS4 front bumper,S3 rear bumper,S3 spoiler,Custom Leon Cupra side skirts,Smoothed door strips and recess,Smoothed and de-locked boot,Rolled rear arches, 3M Carbon Vinyl roof, Handles de-locked,De-chromed headlights with 6000k HID’s, LED rear number plate light
Chassis
Its lowered 60mm on fully adjustable weitec GT coilovers,Front and rear eibach anti roll bar, Majority of the car had been polybushed,Upper strut brace.
Wheels
  • Genuine BBS RS2 18” split Rims. Powder coatedblack with polished centre caps. In very good condition with four good tyres.20mm spacers on the front, 15mm spacers on the rear,Two sets of locking wheel nuts.
Brakes

Audi TT 312mm front brake upgrade with Brembo disks and Mintex pads,Brembo rear disks and Mintex pads,
Engine
  • Revo stage 2 map with SPS switch. Aluminium Front mount intercooler with 5 ply silicon hoses and Mikalor heavy duty clips,Large bore Forge Split R re-circulative valve and cold side relocation kit.K and N induction system with custom heat shield,Forge Turbo Inlet Pipe, Silicon Hoses,Genuine VR6 clutch and G60 single mass flywheel,Polished Inlet manifold,Painted engine cover,Forge short shifter,Miltek Down pipe with sports 200 cell catalytic converter,Custom 2.5”stainless steel exhaust with twin tip
Interior

Full S3 Nappa leather interior, Cobra Daytona front fully reclineable and tilt seats. 3M carbon wrapped interior trim, Custom centre console, with Volt, oil pressure and boost gauges. Red ambient lights, S3 8p gear knob, TT pedals

Sound system

Vibe slick door speakers in the front and rear,Sony CD player headunit.
I have maintained the a3 meticulously with no expense spared. Within the last year i have had the gearbox reconditioned, a coil pack, new battery, a new sump.
The only faults i can say with the car is that the starter motor makes a noise sometimes when it engages. The drinks holder doesnt pull out and the oil pressure gauge isn’t plumbed in. The private registration plate is not included.

feel free to ask any questions