HERE I HAVE FORSALE A BORG WARNER K04 TURBO FROM AN AUDI S3, COVERING ROUGHLY 20K. THE TURBO WAS RUNNING FINE WHEN REMOVED FROM THE CAR, NO SMOKE AND BOOSTED VERY HARD IN EVERY GEAR. (MY MATE OWNED THE S3) MYSELF AND MY MATE HAVE ALWAYS OWNED TURBO'D CARS AND BOTH KNOW HOW TO LOOK AFTER THEM. I'E GIVING OIL CHANCE TO GET TO THE TURBO BEFORE BLIPPING THE THROTTLE AND LET THE OIL TEMP GET UP BEFORE BOOTING IT AND OBVIOUSLY LETTING IT RUN FOR A FEW MINUTES ON TICK OVER BEFORE TURNING THE ENGINE OFF. EVEN WITH ALL THE ABOVE IM STILL GOING TO SELL THE ITEM AS UNTESTED AS ITS NEVER BEEN USED SINCE. MY MECHANIC HAS LOOKED OVER THE TURBO AND SAID HE WOULD USE IT. SO ILL TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT. LITTLE OR NO PLAY IN THE SHAFT AND NO DAMAGE TO EITHER IMPELLOR OR COMPRESSOR. ALL SPINS FREELY WITHOUT CATCHING THE TURBO HOUSING IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I BOUGHT THIS TO DO THE K04 CONVERSION ON MY A4 QUATTRO 2.0TFSI. BUT DECIDED IM NOT GONNA BOTHER AS IM PROBABLY GOING TO SELL THE CAR ASWELL. IF YOUR LOOKING AT THIS THEN YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOES AND WHAT KIND OF PERFORMANCE CAN BE ACHIEVED WITH SUPPORTING MODS. I WAS GOING TO HAVE IT HYBRIDISED FROM TURBO CLINIC IN LEEDS FOR £600, WHICH WOULD GIVE YOU A BRAND NEW TURBO AND IT WOULD COMFORTABLY HANDLE 360BHP. ONLY THING IT NEEDS IS THE N75 VALVE ON THE BACK OF THE TURBO THIS IS BECAUSE IT ROLLED OVER IN THE BOOT OF THE CAR BREAKING THE VACUM HOSE OF OF IT. THESE ARE £20 FROM AUDI - 06F906283F

THESE ARE OVER £1200 NEW FROM AUDI SO IM NOT PREPARED TO GIVE IT AWAY. SO NO SILLY OFFERS, WE ALL WANT A BARGAIN AND I BELIEVE THIS IS IT.

TURBO PART NUMBER - 06F145702C

I HAVE BEEN AS HONEST AS I CAN.

PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO GET INTOUCH. CHEERS FOR LOOKING