Audi a3 2.0 tdi 140 sportback (Sport model)
I am in no rush to sell this car having owned it nearly 2 years ,Testing the water on the forums first ,It will go for the right money though
So no time wasters asking what the lowest i will take ok!It is already priced to sell .
Its in very good condition for 2007 with a few marks here and there from general use as expected
runs and drives like new ,ok its lowered but it handles better than stock .And can be put back to stock easily,with parts supplied .

full Audi service history .it is just coming up to a service now ,will sort that if i get the full asking price
tax until june 2013 Mot until January 2013 will re mot for the full asking price also

Moro bleau pearl looks stunning in the sun .
coilovers(original suspension will go with car )
19'' BBS Speedlines plus 2 spares ,(could do with a light refresh )
auto lights. wipers ,dimming heated mirrors
2009 rear led lights
full leather (heated) interior
cd stack system and head unit
Bury cradle system fitted for any phone ,just buy the cradle you need (i used for iphone 4)( Cradle not available as now have iphone 5 )
Theres loads of information i have not added ,but people who are interested know what these cars come with .
it's brilliant on insurance being the 140 and is quick and excellent on diesel .This car has a couple of small problems ,
It has a couple of marks (dents away quoted £150 to sort them )I have not had time to do it .im talking about small marks not big dings!The windscreen is scratched ,hadly noticable .
Yesterday I replaced the throttle body to the upgraded part as they are faulty on these at considerable cost .receipts provided

All The brake pads will be replaced by myself this week.
I am being 100% honest with this car .This will last you years ,the previous owner replaced the turbo, cam belt. water pump etc at 70.000
so the major service is done .i have all the history with this car .
Currently the car is showing approx 90.000 miles this will increase,the first year we had it she was hardly used due to a work van etc !
I am looking for £7250 as it stands
Glass valuation without the 19's is £7740
Car is located in Coventry ,
zero 794353196 zero no witheld numbers or texters
No agencies !

No time wasters please