4x Factory Refurbished Genuine Audi 19" x 8.5J ET48 Alloy Wheels - Manufactured for Audi by the World Renowned RONAL Design.

With fitted Tyres and Audi Centre Caps - see below

£1300

These genuine Audi alloys were purchased brand new from Audi for my 2007 Audi S3 Quattro. See pics. They truly made the car stunning and the road stance that they give the car is second to none. This made the car stand out from afar and really turned alot of heads. The Wheels make the Car and they had to look right.

I've just had these professionally factory refurbished by Audi and they really are like new. The quality and fit are amazing.

As per the Audi RS3 wheel and tyre setup on the same chassis I fitted 235/35/19 Goodyear EAGLE F1 Asymetric 2 Tyres to the front and 225/35/19 Avon ZZ3 Tyres on the rear.

The combination gives the best road stance, handling and grip bar none in my opinion and obviously Audi's.

The alloys cost me £2400+ and the tyres were £700+. You can see similar alloys for sale on eBay from Audi Dealerships to compare the price.

These really are priced to sell and the saving against new is considerable. Grab yourself a bargain and your car an amazing look!!

I have a spare unmounted refurbished wheel which can be negotiated at extra cost.