Badger5Monster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status
    Here for sale i have my Audi A3 1.8T Sport. MOT March 2013, taxed till eng Aug 2012.

It has just clicked over 117k miles. Runs perfect for the age. Also comes fitted with Alpine bluetooth stereo, this is wiring to the original concert wiring so all rear speakers and subwoofer work properly. Has 18 inch alloys with good tyres fitted, plenty tread on all 4.

Recent spend in my ownership has included

Timing belt and tensioner kit - 31.7.12
    Waterpump - 31.7.12
    Both rear calipers - 31.7.12
    New discs and pads all round - 31.7.12
    New starter motor - April 2012
    Full comprehensive service done by myself, have all receipts for parts used - March 2012

Few bad points to mention is the laquer has peeled off on part of the boot lid, along with some chips around car,marks on each side of the bumper which would require touched up/painted at some point. I had this on my to do but new car forces the sale of this one.

Apart from that there isnt anything untoward with a car this age, few stones chips and small scratches.

Price is £1350 ONO

P.S car is located in Glasgow.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Tipton, Dudley, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    hi do you have any service history , and do u have receipts for the work that has been carried out ?

Neutral

Status
    Hi I know I replied via pm but for anyone elses info there is a few bits of paperwork from before my ownership, mainly for timing best done at 56k.Also a few old mots and advisory notes.All the work listed in my ownership has the receipts for them in the folder.Thanks