Putting this up tentatively as I fancy an RS6.

Asking price is £9,995.

B6 S4, late 2004 (one of the last made), FSH, all Audi until last oil change done by me.

Oil service just completed July 2012.
Receipts for everything, folder full of all invoices, all original documentation and 3 sets of keys etc. Everything traceable via Audi (I checked when I bought it 18 months ago).

On normal service interval, not LL, oil and filter every 10k miles. No chain rattle, unusually for these. Running on decent F/Synth 5w40 502.00, 505.00.

Clutch and flywheel replaced by Hull Audi at 91k miles, at a cost of £900 - so should be no need for another for the next 70k miles.

Top spec, most options I think:

-Full black leather 3 stage heated Recaros in perfect condition (treated and conditioned quarterly),
-Sat Nav, large screen with 2 SD card slots, and Traffic Module
-Cruise Control (very rare option, and essential for me)
-Fridge
-I pod direct connection to Audi system
-BOSE Sound System inc Subs in parcel shelf and front
-Titanium trim
-Manual 6 speed
-Original B6 S4 alloys, professionally refurbed
-4 new Hancook premium tyres
-Xenon Lights With "Follow Me Home feature" and Wash
-Ski Hatch
-Electric Chrome Mirrors
-Power Steering
-Dual Digital Climate Control
-Air Conditioning
-Center Arm Rests Front & Rear
-Interior Lighting Pack and door lighting
-Auto Dim/Dip Rear View Mirror
-Multifunction Colour On Board Computer Within Dash Cluster (satnav can be viewed on large screen and dash)
-Switchable Electronic Traction Control
-Alarm/immobilizer
-Remote Boot Release
-Multi Airbags

It has all the other standard spec which includes all electric windows, all electric seats inc. elec. lumbar etc, etc.

Modifications:
-AMD Essex remap, this is one of the most respected ways of tuning the B6 which is tough to get decent power from (most standard S4s run between 300 and 320 BHP). The remap is done on the rolling road, ensuring the best tune for the car. Made 351 BHP and 323 lb/ft - since then a performance filter has been fitted so probably running a it over 355 if numbers are your thing. I have a video of it being done as well as print out! Fuel consumption also improved, averaged 25mpg over past 10k miles, regularly achieve 32+mpg on a run. The main thing about the remap is the way the power is delivered, the smoothing out of the power delivery, elimination of flat spots and torque available from much lower revs - it really turns this car into an awesome weapon. Power delivery is so smooth but relentless, and grip levels match it so you can put down all that power in almost any circumstance.
-Milltech non resonated exhaust - £1,200, best exhaust for the car.
-K&N
-Drilled and grooved discs (supplied by Audi, hardly worn)
-Red stuff pads.
-Goodridge braided lines all round.
-Eibach RS4 ARBs front and rear (transforms the handling and brings it to RS4 levels of grip/roadholding)
-Carbon wrapped roof (can be removed if not to taste)
-Colour coded rear splitter, door handles and door blades (all silver to match car)

A huge amount of money has been spent to make this S4 into a car that virtually matches a standard B7 RS4. However it is reasonable to run and is a little more understated.

No expense spared to keep it in order.

Immaculate condition throughout, washed and waxed weekly, leather regularly conditioned.

Fully HPI Clear, with full report. 110k miles.

I have a condensed version of the history too, detailing dates, mileage and dealer of all services and additional work that I can send to anyone interested in buying. It's had 9 verified services/oil changes in addition to other work/inspections.

Genuine car, owned by me, I know the history and can put you in contact with last owner, another S4 enthusiast and owners club member. I have the V5, all history etc and its registered to my home address.

Happy to answer any questions, i know the car inside out, and can also send loads of pics.