Chris NottBadger5
    1st Gear

Status
    Unfortunately a house move forces a very reluctant car sale,new furniture and appliances don’t come cheap –particularly when your wife hasthe tastes mine has. I’ve owned this car for almost 2 years (acquired August2010), it was bought from a car sourcing company called Vectura based inCamberley, Surrey. The vehicle has thefollowing spec; silver metallic paint, half beige alcantara and black leatherwith carbon fibre dash trim, heated front seats, Bose 6 CD multi-changer withx-carlink connection for mp3 players/phones, fully working adjustable electricseats, rear parking sensors, rear arm rest - inc ski hatch, boot luggage cover,chrome heated wing mirrors, dual climate control, electric windows, 18inch avusalloys. MoT May 2013 and taxed until Feb 2013. It is an earlier model andbenefits from the lower road tax rate at £265 per year.
    The car is in fantastic condition covering only 77,000miles, in the time I have owned it it has covered just over 20,000, most ofwhich are daily 40 mile round trips to work on the A30 where it can properlywarm up. Mon-Fri I drive like a granny to conserve fuel (average around26-27mpg) so it has had a very easy life on the whole, it is never driven harduntil fully up to temp and has no modifications.
    There are no dents, scratches or concerning marks anywhere,even the damage from chips to the front is minimal. The paint work is in v.good– excellent condition with only odd blemishes/marks which need to be viewed up veryclose to be noticed. The alloys are in superb condition with only the frontleft having a very light scratch on the edge of the rim around 4-5cms long(-the wife parking). The interior has no rips or stains and only slightbobbling of the alcantara.
    The care has full service history:
    Delivery inspection – Southampton Audi 20/5/2003
    24,234 – West London Audi 4/8/2005
    34,673 Wimbledon Audi 06/02/2007
    The above are stamped in the service schedule book but Ihave no other paperwork, obviously please call the dealers to double check ifyou need to!
    56,102 – P Warren and Co Ltd, Camberley, Surrey (From Jan –May 2010 both aux radiators were replaced, along with new front discs and pads,alloy refurbishment, alternator rebuild, all fluids and aux belt replaced. (Ihave receipt for parts and a note from garage to cover the work carried out).
    The above was just prior to my purchase of the vehicle, allsubsequent work has been carried out by Collins of Probus, Cornwall. –The owneris a good personal friend of mine and all work carried out can be verified withreceipts (I never throw anything away) and obviously you are free to call andask for Gary. The work includes:
    60,823 – Replaced alternator, coolant and rear wiper motor
    63,704 – Oil and filter change
    71,483 – Oil and filter change
    72,560 – Front discs and pads changed (I have the receiptfor the parts for this but the work was carried out cash in hand)
    Collins have also carried out all MoTs since I purchased thevehicle, I have all MoT’s dating back to February 2006/28,411 miles.
    All 8 coil packs were replaced under warranty by Audi TruroTresillian last July at 65064 miles (receipt to prove) and four new VredesteinUltra Sessantas were put on around 7,000 miles ago (Oct 2011) and still havelots of tread left.
    Additional points:
    The car is saying there is problem with the oil level sensor(light flashes up on the DIS for minute every hour), however it does work fine!I am pretty anal about watching the oil level however let it slip for a littlewhile (when the wife was using it) and it subsequently dropped just below thedip mark. The ‘faulty’ oil sensor informed this had happened so I duly toppedup! £70 to replace, however I cannot justify it so have left it unchanged.
    Air bag warning light is on. Apparently there is a faultwith the rear passenger (driver side) curtain bag. I’ve had the connectionschecked then cleared on Vagcom, the light stayed off for a month or 2 the cameback on. The cost of a replacement bag is around £300, again I cannot justifyreplacing it so have left it.
    Radio reception has always been poor. This has neverbothered me as I have the x-carlink so use my mp3 player or phone forreception.
    I have made every effort to describe the vehicle accuratelyso you have a solid idea of the car and its condition prior to inspection, Ialso appreciate it’s a long way to drive to Cornwall from er….. well, anywhere.The car really is a cracker, very understated, pulls like a train and turnsheads as the rev needle creeps up above 3,000rpm and the V8 begins to gurgle. Thecar is HPI clear and anyone with the right kit is welcome to scan it via Vagcomif you so wish. The private plate on the pictures has come off and is now onHG03 ZZM.
    Proof of insurance before driving otherwise I’ll take youfor a spin. Cash or bankers draft which I will need to verify before exchange.
    £7,250 ovno
    Thanks for looking.
    Rob

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I HAVE MORE PICS WHICH I WAS UNABLE TO UPLOAD, PLEASE EMAIL IF INTERESTED.
    Silver 2003 S4 Avant

1st Gear

Status
    Strange Question - Are you an Everton fan and do you know Gavin Brown?
    2005 B7 A4 2.0T in Moro Blue

Interior, Number Plate & Sidelight LED's from T8ups, 18" 9 Spoke TT Wheels.
    BGB Engine Code.