New Ad - price drop - need this gone to make way for my new car

Audi A4 Avant 1.8T Sport

Year: 2002
Fuel type: Petrol
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 94k (will rise slightly as car is used daily)
MOT: 11 Months
Tax: 5 Months
Full service History (recent service at Audi main dealer Coventry)
Cambelt and water pump changed at 79k
2 Previous owners
Full grey leather Interior with sports seats (made by recaro)
Heated front seats
Dual climate control (just re-gassed so ICE cold)
3 spoke sports steering wheel
Front electric windows
Sports Suspension
16" sport alloys
Dual exhaust pipes
Projector headlight lenses
Front fog lights
OEM sub and amp
2 keys
All paper work including HPI check I performed before buying the car

R-tech Remap to 190BHP making it a lot more drivable and decreases turbo lag considerably

My daily commute has risen a fair amount and I could really do with a TDI again so I have decided to put my A4 up for sale. It has honestly been the best car I have owned and if it was a diesel it would be staying !

I spent a good while searching for this car and you will be hard pushed to find one with lower mileage with this engine/ spec combo.

Before my ownership the car has had a new turbo and clutch, The oil pick up pipe has been relaced as a preventative measure to to the common issue of sludge and all coilpacks have been replaced under audi warranty.

I have just had the air con re-gassed so it is ice cold when needed, however, the digital dual zone climate control can be put to good use when the passenger wants it to be a little warmer.

Last week we took a family holiday to Devon and Cornwall and the A4 didn't miss a beat - swallowed up all the family and their luggage and munched up the motorway miles with ease and comfort

Car wants for nothing, recently had a service at Coventry Audi, MOT till April 2013 and Taxed till October 2012.

A few points worth mentioning to be as honest as possible:

There are a few age related marks / light scratches on the bodywork and stone chips on the bonnet to be expected of a 10 yr old car
The CD changer in the glove-box has never worked since my ownership but I just used my iPhone and a cassette adapter. The built in amp and subwoofer do a really good job - sound quality is spot on.
Some paint is missing on one windscreen wiper arm - all the A4's I've looked at have had this issue for some unknown reason - nothing a lick of paint won't fix.
Alloy wheels aren't mint - this never bothered me as I ran 18" S-line wheels and kept these as spare.

These minor issues have been taken into account when pricing the car.

I feel the price is fair considering the mileage and spec of the car. I have not seen many 1.8T Avants for sale recently with less than 100k on the clock, team that with the Sport specification and leather interior it's a lot of car for the money.

A classy and practical family estate car.

Priced at £3600 or near offers

Located in Nuneaton, Warwickshire - the car will be available for viewings at evenings and weekends.

Please contact me through PM or text / call on : 07919 400692

If I can't answer your call please leave your contact details and I will get back to you.

Thanks for looking.

Any Questions please ask.

PICS :