Badger5Volks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Hi I have my 8l s3 for sale it is finished in silver with black heated leather, the car has done 112k and still drives like new. FSH, just been serviced last week, recently had pads and disks on back and new front pads with a fluid change to dot 5.1 and 4 new coil packs, 11months MOT,5 months tax. In the last year it has had all fluids changed gearbox,haldex etc) also cambelt with water n oil pump. While it was service last week I had the sump Droped and oil pick ups cleaned. Usual s3 spec with a couple of extras, electric heated recaros (great condition), centre arm rest, sunroof, A/C, climate control, cd multi changer, Bose sounds with Bose amp n subs, great spec car. The car has been modifyed slightly with an green cotton panel filter, smooth airbox with cold air feed, custom exhaust ( still have original to go with sale if wanted), genuine LCR front splitter, power flex red dog bone mount, forge split r dump valve, boost gauge in holder, tinted rear windows. It also has Michelin pilot sports all round with at least 5mm on The car flew threw its last mot with no advisorys it needs nothing, mechanically sound and still drives like a new 1, will be really sad to see it go but I now have to travel to work so need a diesel.
    Couple of little bad points, a slight scuff on front and 1 on rear bumper done by previous owner not really tht bad but they're there, also the front arches have sum bubbling on them and is affected in price. The car will do another 100k easily iv got original Audi folder and all original booklets and a stack of paper work this car has had done it has been cherished all it's life. Thanks for looking please any questions ring me on 07427415984 or 07817663014 or pm on here

£3795 ovno

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    also has 15mm spacers on the rear

Reverse Gear

Status
    Price drop £3595 ono

Reverse Gear

Status
    £3495