Hi there,After much sole searching I am definitely selling my beautifully sorted coupe, I will try and keep this brief but if you want to chat to me about it or see pictures of specific parts of the car let me know.I bought it nearly 2 years ago because I fell in love with the colour, I had previously owned more expensive stuff but I really wanted to have something I could work on and improve, but that also looked great. It has had 2 services in my ownership including timing belts, a clutch, and disks and pads, it has also had minor blemishes blown over so the paint work looks excellent especially the front which was a bit stone chippy before it was done, it has just been taxed for 6 months and had it's MOT, it also had 2 new front tyres at the time, the mileage today is 102500The basics, as standard225 Coupe Quattro - Manual - Avaiter Grey, sometimes known as Arrow Grey, Black leather interior, heated seats, xenon headlights, bose speakers (incl sub-woofer), i won't list out all the other standard TT kit to pad it out!ImprovementsAlpine iDA-X305S multi media head unit, with bluetooth unit, this connects to iPod or usb stick via the glovebox, and your phone via bluetooth, it has a separate mic for handsfree and can play music over bluetooth.full suspension upgrade including Bilstein Pro Street 9 adjustable coil overs, Nuespeed anti roll bars and polybushed, this is a very expensive and very reliable set up which transformed the handlingForge short shift, makes gear change crisper and more sportyCades Zeus 18" wheels with chrome rims, these have a deeper dish at the rear although they are the same width as the front and they sit on 15mm & 25mm spacers to fill the arches, they are in need of a polish though (I do have the option of other wheels if you don't want these and again they will go a storm on ebay to the golf boys)Momo team (280mm) steering wheel brand new with OEM porsche horn push, I can have this professionally changed back to standard for any buyer as these are with a few quid on ebay but for me I love the difference it makes to the look and the driving experienceRevo re-map stage 1 including forge bump valve and performance filterDe baged and with symmetrical rear light clusters (no reversing light)Rear luggage netLED sidelight and rear number plate bulbsI'm sure I've missed something but if so just askPete 07595989101oh yes the number plate was just a bit of fun