AUDI A4 3.0 Quattro Sport, 6 speed 220bhp, 5 Doors, Manual, Estate, Petrol, 2002 02 Reg, 88000 miles, Ice Blue, 1 year MOT, 6 months tax,FULL SERVICE HISTORY, ABS, Adjustable seats with electric lumbar control, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Climate Control, Alloy wheels, Anti theft system, CD, Central locking, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Head restraints, Locking wheel nuts, Metallic paintwork, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote central locking, Traction control, Sports seats, Roof rails, Side airbags, Trip computer.

I have owned this car for almost a year now and it has been faultless. I bought it to get me through the winter months and it has been superb - great in the snow and tons of space!

Just had brand new rear brakes fitted last week by an Audi tech, new tyre on rear due to puncture, it has a phillips ipod head unit but i will be taking that with me so will come with the standard Audi chorus radio/tape player.

Condition wise it has a few age related marks but nothing serious. It is a serious work horse or load lugger and just a brilliant car to drive, very comfy for long journeys.

I am selling due to being a mature student i need something cheaper to run.

The car currently has my private plate on it, this is NOT INCLUDED in the sale and i wont release the car until the plate is on retention.

Just had mot - advisories were, front brakes need replaced soon and front ball joints are getting worn - happy to have this work done for the buyer or i will knock it off the price! These are just advisories and not needing immediate attention but i want to be totally honest.

May px or swap but no old scrappers please!