After two years of faultless ownership, i am forced to sell my baby as i need to run a van and can't justify keeping the car.
The miles are high, but these are motorway miles and the car has been fantastically maintained. A new turbo was fitted at 140,000,

Fineexample of rare model.
4Doors, Manual, Saloon, Diesel, 191,000 miles, Aluminium SilverMetalic,MOT-01-2013. FULL SERVICE HISTORY, Quattro 4WD, MANUAL 6 SPEED, DUALCLIMATE, Quattro GMBH body kit (Later called S Line Kit), ABS &ESP, 18” RS4 Alloy wheels, Xenon lights, Leather and Alcantaraupholstery, Sports seats with height adjust & Electric Lumbarsupport, BOSE sound systemA, mbient lighting, Driver, Passenger &Side airbags, Alarm, Electric heated door mirrors, Front & Rear electric windows, Front fog lights, Height adjustable drivers seat,PAS, Remote central locking, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steeringwheel reach adjustment, Full size spare wheel.
Rearload cover and privacy screen, load liner

Thiscar has done mostly motorway miles so mechanically is in excellentcondition. Major service at 180,000, all fluids replaced includinggearbox and rear differential oil change. Discs and pads all round,new RS4 antiroll bar and drop links.
Extensiveservice.

£5200
I am open to realistic offers give me a call to discuss. 07971837724

MAtt