Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

2002 (52 reg) Black Audi S3 for sale

Hi all well up for sale is my Black Audi S3 103k miles. starts runs and drives without fault.Overall in very good condition not mint but its a very good unabused car.3 previous owners.Had full service history till I bought it 18mths ago and have done it myself since.Cambelt metal bladed waterpump at 83k miles .97k miles full service sump removed and cleaned (Only did this due to horror stories of sludging up but was very clean) new thermostat coolant temp sensor, Haldex oil/filter..100k new clutch and slave cylinder (only due to slave cylinder going clutch had plenty of life left on it.Overall the car is great never been re-mapped had exhausts fitted etc etc standard 225hp BAM engine.Burns no oil looses no water no oil leaks from engine gearbox etc no funny noises knocks bangs.Half leather Blue Alacantara in great condition all owners handbooks manuals.Bad points small dent/ripple to drivers door nothing horrendous (have another complete door that will include in the sale) Single CD player has the common volume fault only but not really bothered me much car has uprated infinity rear components and the standard Audi sub in the rear and the sound is top quality. 1 key and alloys tyres not great but will throw in another set of the same style alloys that are on the photos all in all a very good unabused example that drives nice and smooth boosts as it should temp sits at 90deg does nothing out of the ordinary genuine reason for sale car is currently having the reg no swopped over and it will be supplied back on its original plates with 12mths MOT 6 mths tax £4100 ONO yfronts666@hotmail.com or phone/text 07986176436 car is located in E.Yorks near Beverly thanks for looking...

Last edited by Flight 666; 20th March 2012 at 21:04.

2. # ADS
    ADS