see pics here : Audi : AUDI A3 1.8 SE AUTO 39K MILES WITH SAT NAV/FULL LEATHER/CRUISE

Audi A3 1.8SE Automatic. 2000(W) 5 door , 39k mileswith full Audi main dealer history from new. Silver metallic with factory option full black leather interior. This has been my mother’s car for almost sevenyears and has one prior lady owner. Factoryoptions also include SATELLITE NAVIGATION, cruise control, electric sunroof inaddition to climate control, parking sensors and Audi Concert sound with 6 CDchanger. Also equipped with Driver’sInformation System, self dipping interior mirror, front centre armrest, puddlelights and storage pack.
Car comeswith all original keys(including ID tag), handbooks, quick reference guide,service book and wallet. Also includedis a history file with all service bills, MOTs and original sales brochure. Interioris unmarked with no rips/tears or scuffs and still smells like a proper Audishould. Never smoked in, ashtray andlighter are both unused. (Always an important buying criterion for a carmentalist like me!) Full alloy sparewheel is new and unused (still with factory bar code sticker attached) andoriginal tools/jack with factory locking wheel bolt are present and unused. Excellent Goodyear tyres all round. This is a very special (if not unique) specof Audi A3 and is utterly impeccable throughout.
I lookafter my mother’s car and compete at National Concours level with my own Porsches- I’m often told I’m obsessive (verging on neurotic) regarding the originalityand cleanliness of my cars.
£2950
Central Scotland
Please phone 07956 650901 for further details.