Imola yellow 2001 Audi S3 quattro 1.8T 210hp
Facelift model, 88K miles.
MOT until 08/2012, TAX until 02/2012, 10k sevice just done on 88K.
FSH (All filters done inc haldex and Brake fluid @ 80K)
Oil done at least every 10k with Quantum Platinum 5w 40. (NOT the longlife extended intervals that clogs these engines up).

I've replaced the following parts since I've had the car and added a few subtle extras.
New oil pump, strainer and sump with a good flush/long drain. (not due to failure, just preventive maintenance)
New front CV boots.
New rear brake caliper seals and rear pads.
New strut top mounts and bearings.
New Clutch pedal. (common fault with the master cylinder mount point)
Phat Noise 20gb digital music hard drive.
Rigid load liner and cargo net in the boot.
Additional ambient lighting in interior light unit. (from an Audi A4)
New style S3 gear knob and aluminum pedals.
Audi Front and rear rubber mats.
Forge 007 recurulation valve.
Autobahn silicone turbo intake pipe.
Custom made airbox and intake.
18 inch 9 spoke RS alloy wheels (Genuine Audi items, NO kerb damage or buckles).
Powerflex front polly bushes and dog bone engine mount. (Full Laser wheel alignment carried out at the same time)
Factory Xenon headlights with upgrade 6000K main beam bulbs, matching side lights and BMW Silver indicator bulbs front and rear.

This is a good example of an Audi S3 (I've driven and worked on quite a few others) in a proper Audi S car color which is quite rare north of the border (I can't find any other Imola Yellow ones for sale in Scotland at the moment). I'm only selling the car as I need to buy a house otherwise I'd be keeping it for quite some time yet. This would make a great base for somebody looking to modify one (300hp + isn't difficult to obtain as theres a wealth of parts and info out there) or could be driven & enjoyed as is. The personal plate will be staying with me, any further questions feel free to ask.
Enquiries by E-mail or TXT msg any time or by phone after 8pm week days/any time on the weekend please as I'm unable to answer the phone during week days when working.
Phone-07823559736, Email-ewand1595@hotmail.com

Located in Dundee Scotland, £5500 ono.