Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

2004 Audi A4 Quattro S Line 1.8T 190

2004 ‘04 Reg A4 Quattro 190 S Line Akoya Silver

Apologies for rubbish photos at moment. Come the weekend, when the rain finally stops, there will be lots more better quality photos available.

£6,250 ovno

I purchased this car in March 2010 to replace my MK4 Golf GTi at the time. And what an excellent upgrade. The car is full of all the future comforts to be expected on a modern day car. The car is in one of the most desirable colours; Akoya silver, it looks lovely in all lights and is much easier to keep clean than a black car!
    This is one of the most desirable B6 A4’s in the top of the range trim (bar the S4), with the best engine, and benefiting from Quattro 4 wheel drive system, an absolute god sent in the snow and ice over winter.
    This car is a GENUINE S Line be very careful on people saying that their B6 A4 is an S Line, unless it’s the 190 1.8 Turbo model, and states “S Line” on the log book then it is not. I am happy to say that this car does.
    I have put the car through 3 MOT’s now and it has done me proud. It’s had a couple of minor problems in my ownership, being; 2 new coilpacks due to a miss fire, which is a common fault with the 1.8 turbo engines. And new a new MAF fitted after an engine light fault was developed, again a common fault.
    I have now been offered a company car towards the end of the year, the word on the grape vine is that it will be a Golf. It is a true shame to see it go, I will miss the comfort in the seats, the handling, power and all the compliments it receives.

Engine

1.8 Turbo BEX engine. This is the genuine 190BHP model engine, with twin intercoolers.
    4 wheel drive Quattro system. A must in these terrible winters.
    Pipercross panel filter (Chosen due to its low oil requirement which can play havoc with MAF sensors)
    6 speed manual gearbox
    Covered 77,000 miles (note, this is below average for the year of car)
    Full major service December 2010, Due in 160 days or 4,000 miles
    Cam belt changed at 62,000 miles along with a new metal water pump to replace the more prone to damage plastic original.
    Full service history (receipts, every mot etc) All in a very nice folder.

Chasis

Completely standard.
    Recent front brake pads
    Genuine S Line 18 inch alloys with 4 tyres purchased December 2010 Avon 235/40/18 (the correct size for genuine S line wheels)
    Permanent 4 wheel drive from Audi’s amazing Quattro system

Body

Akoya Silver paintwork
    Full genuine S Line body kit, including the front and rear bumpers, door blades and S Line sill plates
    Genuine S4 wing mirrors in polished aluminium
    Rear parking sensors

Interior

Genuine S Line half leather interior including leather arm rest electric lumbar support
    Perforated S Line steering wheel with S Line badge
    Full interior lighting pack; ambient front lighting, footwell lighting front and rear, door markers, illuminated vents etc
    Full Bose sound system combined with the Concert head unit. An expensive option at the dealers
    Cruise control
    S Line brushed aluminium dash inserts
    Full DIS (Driver information system) including miles to empty, current MPG, time traveling, bulb warnings etc.
    S Line black headlining and sun visors
    Rear arm rest with cup holders and storage units
    Climate control re-gassed August 2010
    Under seat storage drawers in front seats
    XCarlink IPhone/IPod integrated lead into the head unit, controllable from the headunit, and charges iPod/IPhone
    Genuine 6 CD Changer in glove box
    Motorola Bluetooth phone kit

History

The car comes with full service history
    Complete original folder full of manuals etc to fit in the holder in the glovebox
    HPI clear, although of course I welcome you to check this yourself
    When I purchased the car I was impressed with the up to date maintenance on the car, I have continued this in my ownership.
    I am the 4th owner of this car

Condition

The engine is running spot on, and pulls like a train, the turbo spools up perfect. There are no oil leaks or any other leaks for that matter. These engines are bullet proof if maintained as this one has. The car currently returns an easy 400 miles to a tank on motorway driving (£65 to fill) I often have seen 38MPG on my trips to and from Leeds.
    A good all round average of this car from my mainly town driving is 29MPG
    The car is a real head turner. And on a sunny day the wheels and paintwork shine and stand out from the crowd.
    The paintwork still shines and looks in very good condition as can be seen in the photos. The interior is in superb condition, the rear seats look hardly used and the front have very negligible wear, as to be expected from relatively low mileage and good quality leather. Apart from the coilpack issue and MAF I have never had any problems with the car. It has always sailed through the MOTs with minimal cost and smile on my face.
    The genuine 18 inch S Line alloys look fantastic with the car, they are wrapped in excellent condition Avon ZZ3 tyres, all 4 replaced in December 2010. So the new owner will not have to worry about tyres for a long time.
    This car has been an absolute gem of a car to own, I have enjoyed all the miles I have done in her, and I am so gutted to see her go, she has done me so proud. In all my years of car ownership this stands at the top as being the most fun, most reliable, and amazingly enough, the cheapest car to run, it’s been so reliable I have spent virtually nothing on it. The Quattro was also a definite life saver in the snow, being the only person able to leave my estate a couple of times over winter.
    The car has MOT until 30th June 2012 and tax until 31st December 2011 as I am in no rush to sell as my company car does not arrive for a while then this will come with the remainder when sold.

If you require any more information or pictures etc, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 07736941377. The car is located in Richmond, North Yorkshire (DL10 Postcode), Thanks.

I have tried to be as honest as possible with this car, and with nothing to hide will be including a huge amount of photos when the rain stops and I can take more detailed ones.

What do I want? Well ideally cash, as a company car is coming in a few months. However, I am open to PX, but it must be an estate as I am doing the garden soon, and no more than say £2.5k so I can flog it on easy when my new car arrives. Ideally something like: Merc C220 CDI, or Passat TDI etc etc

For now here are a couple to keep the thread alive:
    Resized to 94% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlarge

Last edited by Administrators; 27th August 2011 at 01:00.
    2004 A4 Quattro 190 S-Line - Akoya Silver, Cruise Control, Full DIS, Full interior lighting pack. - Now sold... Gutted miss is already!

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I'm waiting for more pictures, When I get rid of mine and this is still around I will probably come and have a look at it! Looks lovely, better quality pictures needed though

1st Gear

Status
    Now sold. Thanks for all the interest. First to see purchased, not suprised though. It will be missed.

I believe the new owner is also a member on here. Best of luck Sam. Enjoy.
    2004 A4 Quattro 190 S-Line - Akoya Silver, Cruise Control, Full DIS, Full interior lighting pack. - Now sold... Gutted miss is already!

1st Gear

Status
    Ahhhh ****e :D

Right well done anyway,