Mileage - 73k
High Spec S3 refinements:
- 6 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Haldex 4WD system
- HID Headlights
- Audi 18" S-Line Alloys
- Leather Armrest
- Climate Control
- Full Black RECARO Leather Seats With Electronic Adjustment (very little wear on drivers seat if any at all, rest immaculate)
- Leather Gear Knob
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Piano Black Interior Trim
- Traction Control (Switchable)
- Electric & Heated Mirrors
- Electric Windows
- Fog Lights
- Folding Mirrors
- CD Player
- Audi Tailored Mats (Front & Rear)
- Rear Headrests
- Leather Handbook
- 2 x Keys (both fobs)
- Auto windows up/down from key fob
- 2 x Leather handbooks
- Custom-Code Stage 1 Engine Remap (Can Be Removed Before Sale If Required)
- Toyo T1-S Tyres
- Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar (Completely hidden with no bumper cuts at all) Fitted by me for towing a trials bike but never got used in the end (original crash bar included too)
The car has a full service history (cam belt done at 45k) It sailed through its last MOT with no advisorys (this can be checked online) The car also had a HPI check a year ago which i still have.
Absolutly stunning car, drives perfectly, no strange noises or smoke or anything like that. VERY comfortable inside I have genuinly not driven this car hard at all, i have a bike for that so this just gets used to cruise around day to day,
The car is priced to sell, i think its a fair price considering the spec, mileage and condition. Just take a look around the internet for comparisons.
I'm based in Stroud, Gloucestershire and am available for viewings most weekends, but please don't waste my time if you dont have the cash or can't insure it.
Genuine reason for sale, i REALLY dont want to sell it as its in such great condition but am saving up so it has to go
Since advertising i've had the front lower arm bushes done but noticed uneven tyre wear on the fronts because of this, so could do with a pair of front tyres as it stands now. The only thing that lets the car down is some curbing on some of the alloys.
These pictures are very recent!