Ultimate transporter!

Alex_RS6

Reaction score
Got to say how impressed I am with my RS6.

For for my 3 week old son it's great - as soon as he gets in and I rev the V10 engine he falls immediately to sleep! He loves it.

Also awesome for weddings. Polished her up, added some streamers and perfect for taking the bride to the church. She's not exactly going to be late is she! Bridesmaids were also impressed when transporting them about. Then when time to come home it turns into a sports car, loving the fast flowing bends and straights
icon_smile.gif

This car is just soooo good!

Some pics from my sisters wedding at the weekend:

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Awesome car and great occasion. I'm sure as an all round car you just cannot beat an RS6!

Try sticking a MTM map on it and it will scare the **** out of you!!!

Try sticking a MTM map on it and it will scare the **** out of you!!!
Nah, my Porsche does wheel spins in 3rd gear because of all its torque, so that certainly wouldn't scare me accelerating out on an open road.

The only thing an RS6 remap would do is make it even harder to stop all that weight (given you would always be going a bit faster), invalidate the warranty, and gobble even more fuel.

So the stock RS6 is already in my Goldielocks zone :)

alex, you got one beautiful car! When im in reading next, im looking out for you! lol

Thanks for the props guys - yes still lovin' the RS6!

Took the Mrs, the dog, the baby and his bugaboo out yesterday - amazing it all fits in and still room left over. And still I can have lots of fun and not resent having to leave the Porsche at home!

Stunning car, Sepang?

Why have they stopped producing the RS6, anybody know?