Finally ! Another rs6 owner!

mattysupra

Big BHP!
Reaction score
Hi all, looks like you lot are missing numbers around here so i thought i would join in! To be honest i cant be bothered to stay up all night reading old posts, so i decided to start fresh and try to answer and help you all with questions you have about the RS6 starting from tonight!
As for me, ummm what can i say???? Well i brought mine last year, love it, hate it! Bit like marmite. O and that reminds me. 'Marmite', have i seen you else where :think: , Anyway , i am the very lucky owner of the u.ks proven quickest RS6. Yes its been played with and yes its an avant. The beast has run a 12.7 quarter on her only run ( in the ice!! ) at santa pod and went on to win quickest 4x4 of the day ( up against 1000bhp skylines, ect, 1000bhp, really?:jester: ) Lets see what she runs after the extra 70 bhp she now has and on hot tarmac! Almost at the 600bhp figure now:wtf: Need another re-map and we are back down the pod.

Anyway that enough about me. Hope i can help you all in the future ,

Regards
Matt.

Greetings, and let's have some pics of the beast!
My friend has a Skyline, and he told me about a RS6 that was spanking all the rest of the field up the strip!! Small world!
And never ever be sorry it's an Avant, they look awesome! Its what I want next! And as you're not tooooo far away from me, I will be badgering you to take us out for a spin, woop!

rs2461.jpg
rs2463.jpg

Darth Vader's car!!! looks mean!

Are they the standard wheels, just sprayed black?

Looks cool tho :o.k:

very nice mate, very nice !

Matt, Where in Solihull are you from???