Want To Buy But...

Cuprman

Reaction score
Hi all,

A newbie to the forum, but not to the brand. I actually founded SEATCupra.net but have been dabbling in Subaru's and Range Rover's of all things.

I took an RS6 out on Sunday, an 04 costing £36K. It was actually the best car I have driven to date, outstanding performance.

The problem I have, and I am sure some of you must of had is how to finanance it. What has become obvious is that I need to to sell my Range Rover privately, this will generate the funds for me to pay of my car loan.

I am then left with zero funds to finance the RS6.

Now Audi have said they could do it on a lease plan, which I dont mind doing, however, because the car is an 04 they can only do it over 2.5 years, this would be taking my RR in Part Ex. Long story short that would cost me £830 per month. I can afford it, but would rather not be spendin nealy £1k a month on a car.

So. What have you done? How have you financed, what other options are open to me? I really dont want to be paying more than £500 per month, Max £600.

The trouble with me is that up until recently I have never owned a car. I have always leased or had a company car.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lee

Cuprman said:
The problem I have, and I am sure some of you must of had is how to finanance it. What has become obvious is that I need to to sell my Range Rover privately, this will generate the funds for me to pay of my car loan.

The trouble with me is that up until recently I have never owned a car. I have always leased or had a company car.

??????????????????????????????????????????

Not sure your best option, £500 - £600 a month for a car is a load of money
I set mine at £350 inc INsurance

You need a bigger deposit mate that is the bottom line
You can PCP it, with a balloon payment, or just get a loan for the amount
Look for a cheaper RS 03 plates around £29k mark now with good mileage

yer I did what Marmite did, my payment is about 400 a month including insurance

natedog said:
yer I did what Marmite did, my payment is about 400 a month including insurance

****** hell Another RS6 owner has posted, Iwas feeling all lonely on here!!

Nat how is the sand buddy!!!

yer its all good dude, sorry not been around much but they been flying me all over the sahara, just got a quote for my service on the rs for when i get home, haev to say audi walton rock!!! we will have to catch up for drink when I get back